1. 𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 ℙ𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖

☾︎ Y/N P.O.V. ☽︎
----------------------
"Y/N-ah! Get your breakfast, we have practice in 30 minutes!" I heard Rinniah shout from the kitchen. "I'm coming!" I replied from my room. I immediately rushed off my bed and went the kitchen island.

Jihyun beeing the foodie of the group was already munching on her pancakes when I got there, while Rinniah was making more. "Where's Miri eonni?" I asked Rinniah as I sat down next to Jihyun.

"She's in the shower, I think" she simply replied before transferring the pancake from the pan to the plate in front of me.

"So, what song are we doing for our group evaluation this month?" I said with my mouth full, wanting to start a conversation.

"Well, I was thinking we could do 'DDU-DU DDU-DU' by BLACKPINK." Jihyun replied.

"How are we gonna pick who's doing whose part?" Rinniah questioned. "I guess you guys can choose." Jihyun then put her plate in the sink. "I'll do the dishes when practice is over" she added as she plopped herself onto the couch.

"Whose part are you gonna do, Rini eonni?" I said adding I and her plates in the sink. "Maybe Jisoo's" she responded "Dibs on Rosé's part!" Jihyun butted in as she put her socks on. "I'll do Lisa's then." Miri said entering the room, all ready to leave.

"Jennie it is." I said to myself. "You guys ready for 𝕕𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕡𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕖?" Rinniah asked while she was filling up her water bottle. "I'll just change real quick" I replied as I headed to my room to change.

Y/N's Outfit:

Once I got out of my room me and the girls went to the entertainment building which was a few minutes away, it was so close to our dorm building we could just walk

Once I got out of my room me and the girls went to the entertainment building which was a few minutes away, it was so close to our dorm building we could just walk. We came to the practice room to see all the other trainees surrounding a specific area of the room.

"What's going on?" I whispered to the girls who were as confused as I am. "I don't know..." Miri replied. "Should we check?" she added. The girls nodded before we walked towards the bevy of girls.

"Excuse me, sorry" I said trying to get in front to see what was happening. "So, I wanted to ask PD-nim if I can do the group evaluation by myself since the trainees that I'm grouped with aren't that good, and they keep messing up, if you know what I mean." said Aera's voice, one the most annoying voices I've heard. "What do you think, oppa? Should I do a sexy dance or should I keep it cute?" she added.

"Uhhh..." I turned to the voice to see Yeonjun of Tomorrow by Tudoro, I mean Together. My jaw dropped at the sight of THE CHOI YEONJUN, THE 4TH GEN IT BOY, in the very same room as me.

"Well, I think you should do whatever you feel comfortable with." he said answering Aera's "question".

"Okay, thanks, oppa" she was about to leave until her eyes laid on me. "You should go before Yeonjun oppa sees your ugly face" she said after rolling her eyes. "Am I right, guys?" she said waiting for a response or at least a laugh, but like usual, no avail.