17. ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕌𝕡 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥

☾︎ Y/N P.O.V. ☽︎
----------------------
Y/N's Outfit (if you guys forgot):

 ☽︎----------------------Y/N's Outfit (if you guys forgot):

Our food finally arrived after a long wait. Beomgyu grabbed the remote from the table, and paused the movie. "Soobin, your wallet!" I reminded him as he was about to open the door to get our food.

"The delivery was late, so it's free." he reassured me with a smile.

"Here! Be careful, it's still a bit hot." Soobin warned us before placing our food on the coffee table.
Yeonjun slid down to the floor so he could eat more comfortably. He took out the provided chopsticks, and ate without hesitation.

Yeonjun breathed in and out with his mouth open wide as he fanned it. Giving me the impression that he burnt his toungue. "I just told you that it was still a hot!" Soobin said, sitting back down as Rinniah rested her head on his shoulder immediately. "I mean, you did say that it was just a bit hot." Taehyun pointed out. "But, that doesn't-" Soobin cut himself off with a sigh, wrapping his arm around Rinniah.

After a few minutes of eating and watching the movie I heard a phone ring with 'Drunk Dazed' as the ring tone. (Stream Drunk-Dazed '・ᴗ・')

Soobin, Yeonjun, and Beomgyu flinched at the sound. "Gyu, too tight." Jihyun told him as she was trying to get out of his hug that seemed like he was suffocating her. "Sorry!" Beomgyu apologized as he moved away. "But, I didn't say stop hugging me!" Jihyun whined as Beomgyu went back to
hugging her.

"What was that?" Yeonjun asked, still not knowing where sound came from. "A phone, I think." Miri guessed. "Whose?" Yeonjun questioned as he looked into everyone's eyes. "Minez." I said, raising my hand before standing up to grab my phone.

"You can stay in my room, bunny." Yeonjun offered with a smile. "I'll be right back." I said as I took the phone and went into Yeonjun's room.

I looked at the phone screen to see an unknown number calling me. "Hello?" I answered the phone.
"Hi, sweetie!" said one of the most unpleasing voices I've heard since birth. "What do you want."
I said coldly with an expressionless face.

"Well, that's no way to talk to your parents, is it?" my mother said, trying to play all nice when, she's the complete opposite.

"Just answer me! Out of all the times you could've called me, you call me now?!" I yelled.

"Me and your father just want to know how you're doing. You are our daughter after all." she said, making me feel disgusted. "Ever since I left the house-" I stopped myself. "Actually, no. Ever since I was BORN you never asked me how I was, not even once! It really showed how much you didn't care about me, and you still don't.".

"You know, your father can hear you. I'm on speaker mode. You know that he doesn't like it when you talk like that." my mother threatened. "You know, I could care less." I answered, mocking her.