2. ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤

☾︎ Y/N P.O.V. ☽︎
----------------------
"I can't believe we have to go back to school today!" Miri whined. "Quit complaining, we're lucky that we didn't have to go for two weeks so we can focus on training." I pointed out. "Yeah, but it didn't feel like two weeks." she replied as she put on her school shoes.

"Okay, let's go-" Rinniah cut herself off. "Y/N, why aren't you in your uniform yet?" she gave me a death glare, this girl hates being late. "Uhhh..." I replied trying to think of an excuse. Her death glare got even more intense by the second.

"I'm gonna go change now." I said wanting to get away from the beast as fast as possible. I then went to my room and got my school uniform from my closet.

Y/N's Outfit:

Me and the girls then got in the agency car that took us to school

Me and the girls then got in the agency car that took us to school. "Y/N, Y/N, Y/N!" Jihyun said tapping my shoulder from the seat behind me, trying to get my attention. "What?" I asked in an
annoyed tone.

"Uhhh...what's your first class? she asked sounding a bit awkward. "Me, you, Rini, and Miri eonni always have the same class schedule, what are you talking about?" I said facing her. "Right..." she said in realization.

"What do you really want to ask me?" I asked knowing that she was just trying to distract me from her real question. "Sooo, who were you texting last night?" she asked with a cheeky smile on her face. "What are you talking about? I wasn't even talking to anyone last night." I said
lying completely.

"I assumed you were since I kept hearing giggling from your room." she said with both of her eyebrows raised.

☾︎ FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT ☽︎

I was about to go to sleep ntil my phone started exploding with 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕤. I groaned in annoyance and grabbed my phone that was on my side table. I looked it the notifications and it was from KakaoTalk. "You recieved a message from "SUNBAENIM"?" I said reading the notification in confusion. I unlocked my phone and opened Kakaotalk to see "SUNBAENIM" in my contacts.

The chat: