22. 𝔸 𝕊𝕜𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕒𝕣𝕕 𝕋𝕠 𝕊𝕜𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕤

☾︎ 𝕐/ℕ ℙ.𝕆.𝕍. ☽︎
----------------------
A few days have passed since we got to LA. It was fun, the nine of us got to do so much. We went to the beach, we visited some tourist spots and tried new things that weren't in Korea, we went hiking and camping, our staff even prepared some minigames for us to enjoy even more. It felt good to go out and be ourselves without worrying about what other people might think of us and our image.

"What are we gonna do today?" I asked as we got settled in Soobin and Rinniah's room since their's was the cleanest, because of Rinniah of course.

"I don't know," Miri answered. "do you guys have any suggestions?"

"I mean it is our fourth day here, we have three days left before we leave. We can do anything that comes to mind." Jihyun explained.

"I don't think we should do anything too big, we should save it for our last day." Yeonjun said and we all agreed unanimously.

"I was thinking we could go skateboarding. We all seemed to enjoy it while we were preparing for the comeback a few months ago." suggested Taehyun.

"But, I don't know how to skateboard." Rinniah complained.

"There's always room for learning, Rini." Soobin wrapped his arm around her and she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Skateboarding it is then!" Huening Kai declared.

We all went back to our rooms to get ready. Yeonjun let me take a bath first and when I was done he took a bath while I stayed inside to brush my teeth and do my skin routine. We're just that comfortable with each other I guess.

I patted my face with a a soft towel after washing my face. My eyes caught Yeonjun who had his upper body exposed with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Like what you see?" he smirked.

"I don't know, do I?" I provoked him as I smirked back.

"I think you do," Yeonjun walked closer to me and placed his hands on my waist while I leaned
my back against the sink. "it seems like it."

I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of the bathroom so I could get out of my bathrobe and
into my outfit.

𝕐/ℕ'𝕤 𝕆𝕦𝕥𝕗𝕚𝕥:

I finished up in the bathroom and me and Yeonjun got ready to leave

"What do you guys wanna eat?" Jihyun asked before we entered the elevator. "You guys okay
with burgers?"

"Seriously? You all want burgers?!" Yeonjun said shocked since it was the first time that all of us were able to decide on what to eat without someone disagreeing. If more than half of us didn't like the food suggested, those who liked it would eat and those who didn't would
go find something else to eat.

"Y'ALL!" Beomgyu said in a sassy tone, mocking Yeonjun.

We got out of the elevator and left the hotel. With the consent of our staff of course. There was a burger place not far from the hotel so it was perfect. Soobin and Rinniah were ordering for us, Taehyun and Miri went to buy smoothies from a small shop we passed by a while ago, while Beomgyu, Jihyun, and Huening Kai went to play some games that the restaurant provided which leaves me and Yeonjun to find a place to sit.