19. 𝕍𝕒𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

☾︎ Y/N P.O.V. ☽︎
----------------------
Many productive days have passed since me and the girls debuted. All of us are exhausted due to all of the performances and practicing, yet we are happy with what we're doing. Yeonjun told me that Bang PD was going to meet him and his members at their dorm today and me and my members were invited as well. I didn't know what for, but I decided to get ready anyways.

Y/N's Outfit:

After taking a quick shower and changing into my outfit, I got ready to leave

After taking a quick shower and changing into my outfit, I got ready to leave. I came to the living room to see the girls all ready to leave.

"Let's go?" Rinniah asked, standing up from tying her shoes. I hummed in response and we went to the boys' dorm which was only a few steps away. Jihyun knocked on their door.

"Good morning, ladies!" Soobin greeted as he opened the door. "Come in, come in.".

The girls headed to the living room while I followed behind. As I was following them I got stopped by two arms wrapping around my waist. "Bunny~" said a lovely voice while he snuggled his head into my neck. "Hi, baby!~" I turned around to hug him back.

"Wow, I never felt this single in my entire life." Huening Kai's voice said causing me and Yeonjun to break the hug. "Yeah, you two flirt 24/7!" Beomgyu added from the livingroom. "As if you and Jihyun don't!" Yeonjun argued. "We don't because we actually have respect for single people!" Jihyun joined the arguement.

"Liars..." Yeonjun murmured before he took my hand and led me to the living room.

All the space was taken on the couch so I just stood there awkwardly. Yeonjun then pulled me down making me sit on his lap while I yelped in suprise.

"Did Bang PD-nim say why he wanted to meet us?" Miri questioned while she played with Taehyun's smooth, silver hair. "Nope." Soobin answered. "I'm suprised you guys cleaned up your dorm for PD-nim." Rinniah stated. "We only did it because Soobin hyung wouldn't stop telling us to." Taehyun replied. "We even threatened to throw his bread in the trash for him to shut up for a few seconds.".

"Did you actually?" I asked in suprise while Beomgyu, Taehyun, and Huening Kai nodded.

"What time did PD-nim say he was gonna get here?" Yeonjun asked, leaning back pulling me along with him. My back was now resting on his muscular torso.

Beomgyu was about to respond but he got interrupted by a knock on the door. "I guess that answers your question." Miri said as she stood up, leaving Taehyun pouting because of the absence
of her touch.

Miri opened the door before greeting and bowing to Bang PD. He entered the dorm as all of us stood up to greet and bow to him too. "I see you boys have cleaned up for once." Bang PD smiled while Jihyun let out laugh, causing Beomgyu to nudge her elbow making her stop.

"Take a seat, sir." I stood up and Yeonjun did the same. "No, no. It's fine." he declined. "I won't stay long anyways.".

"What is it that you came here for, sir?" Huening Kai asked politely. "Well, because of all of your hardwork. You girls with debuting and you boys with the comeback. I decided to give you nine a little 𝕧𝕒𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 to LA." Bang PD explained. All of us exchanged looks in shock.