12. ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕕 𝕀𝕥

☾︎ YEONJUN P.O.V. ☽︎
--------------------------------
I was talking to Y/N in a café until my phone blew up with notifications from Aera. Why the heck is she texting me?! I checked to see what she said. "Who is it?" Y/N asked. "Aera..." I sighed. "Yikes, good luck with that." she said before taking a bite of her cheescake. "You aren't gonna help me?" I asked in disbelief. "Well, what did she say?" Y/N asked, putting down her cup of coffee. ""I wanna talk to you."" I answered, reading Aera's message. "She even put a kiss and a heart emoji." I joked. "WHAT?!" Y/N uttered, clearly angry. It was fun to see her jealous. Plus, she's just the cutest when she's mad. Just as long as I'm not the one she's mad at. "I'm joking, I'm joking." I said, laughing. "You better be." she replied coldly. "She did put a heart emoji though." I admitted. "SHE WHAT?!" Y/N said becoming angry again. "Calm down, I didn't know you were this possesive..." I blurted out. "I am not possesive! Just tell her that you wanna talk to her too..." Y/N said in a sulking tone. "So, you're just gonna let me talk to her that easily?" I asked. "Yes, I am. Now tell her to meet you at the company building for your little chat..." she replied. "Awww, is my baby bunny sulking~~~?" I teased. "Fine, if you won't text her, I will." Y/N said as she snatched my phone from me. "Why are there heart emojis next to her nickname?!" Y/N asked. "Because I love her." I joked, earning a death glare from her. "Okay, okay. I'll stop." I surrendered. "She put the emojis herself." I answered seriously. "Pfft, okay." Y/N said, getting second-hand embarassment from Aera. "And...there!" Y/N said as she finished texting and handed me the phone. "Why did you put heart emojis at the end of the text?!" I said in confusion. "Because that's how you usually send texts to her. Because you love her." Y/N replied, getting back at me for my prank. "Now she's gonna think that I like her." I murmured. "Because you do like her." she replied. "Stop it~" I whined, making her giggle. "She said she wants to talk to me now." I told her. "Okay!" she said happily. "You're not even gonna stop me? Or even go with me?" I asked, wanting a reaction. "Nope! Because I know you and Aera would want some alone time!~ " Y/N teased even more. "I hate you..." I said standing up, getting ready to leave. "It didn't seem like you did when you kissed me last night." she pointed out. "Yeah, I wanna do it again..." I said lost in my thoughts. "But, won't Aera get mad at you if you did?" she teased. "Oh my God..." I sighed. "See you later." I said pecking Y/N on the lips. "I don't know why your saying goodbye. But, I'll take the kiss." Y/N said, standing up. "You're going with me?" I asked in suprise while she nodded. "You really thought I'd let you be with that nuisance?" Y/N said dragging me out of the café. "I mean, yeah." I answered. "Heck no!" she said as I let out a laugh. Once we arrived at the building we saw Aera at the entrance. All of the sudden Y/N let go of my hand. "Why did you let go?" I asked, putting my hand back in hers. Just for her to let go again. "Aera will see." she replied. "Now, go talk to her. I'll meet you at Bang PD's office. Just call me if you need anything." "Okay, okay. See you." I said to her before going towards Aera. "Hi, oppa!" Aera greeted me. "Uhhh...hi." I replied awkwardly. "So, what do you wanna talk about." I said, entering the building while Aera followed behind. "Well, I wanted to say thank you." she answered. "Thank you for what?" I asked as we entered the elevator. "Because you helped me debut. I mean my skills helped me debut more, but you did too!" Aera said as the elevator doors closed. I clicked the floor to Bang PD's office because he wanted to talk to me and Y/N again. "And what skills are those?" I sugarcoated. "Like my singing and my dancing. I have a lot more. I could make a list if I could." she replied, making me roll my eyes. "I wouldn't have debuted unless I changed it though." she said. "Changed what?" I asked.
"Y/N's grade in the evaluation." she said as my eyes widened. "I know I didn't need to since I would've been chosen with or without changing it." Aera uttered. I immediately knew that I needed to tell
Bang PD about this. I took out my phone and started recording our conversation discreetly for evidence. "So, how did you change Y/N's grade in the evaluation?" I asked, baiting her to admit it again. "I did it while it was break time and when people were outside the practice room." Aera answered. "I see." I replied. "Do you often change the grades of other trainees as well?" I asked.
"The only grade I changed was Y/N's. Before I would pay my uncle and he would change it for me since he worked here. But, he got fired the day before the final evaluation. Y/N's grade was 98 and mine was 68. Those people don't know how to grade talent. So, I had to switch my grade and  Y/N's so I could be chosen." she said. "Ohhh...ok." I said as I stopped recording on my phone since I thought that it was enough evidence. "Well, this is my floor." I said when the elevator door opened. "Can I come?" Aera asked. Ususlly I would say "no". But, since Bang PD would most likely kick her out of the company after hearing what she said earlier I replied with a nod. We got to Bang PD's office to see Y/N standing in front of the door. "Hey, bu- Y/N!" I greeted her. "Annyeonghaseyo." Y/N greeted back as she bowed. It broke my heart seeing her act formal with me. But, I knew it was because Aera was here. So, I let it slide. "Ugh, what are you doing here?" Aera asked in an annoyed tone. "I'm just gonna talk to Bang PD." Y/N replied. "Speak to me formally. I'm gonna be your senior!" Aera commanded. "Not anymore you won't." I mumbled. "Really? I'm gonna talk to him too. Let's go together." I suggested. "Okay!" Y/N replied before she knocked on the door. "Come in!" Bang PD said from the opposite side of the door. "Wait here, Aera." I ordered her as Y/N entered. "Why does she get to go and I don't?!" she whined. I decided to ignore her by going inside since I was tired of talking to her. "Annyeonghaseyo~" I greeted Bang PD while Y/N sat down in front of his desk. "Take a seat, Yeonjun." he said, smiling before I sat next to Y/N. "So, how are you two doing with your relationship?" Bang PD asked. Y/N was about to answer him, but I cut her off. "Sir, before we talk about that can I show you something?"
I said, taking out my phone. Bang PD replied with a nod. "Y/Nie, this concerns you too. So, listen."
I told her as I played the video on my phone and handed it to Bang PD. Y/N's jaw dropped at what she heard while Bang PD's smile disappeared. "Tell Aera to come here, right now." Bang PD ordered as the video ended. "No need." I said, standing up to open the door. "Aera, come in." I told her as she followed. I the closed the door and she took a seat beside Y/N. Y/N got off her chair and stood in next to me, not wanting to be near Aera. "Aera, you are no longer debuting nor under my company." Bang PD said as Aera's eyes widened. "What?! Why?!" Aera yelled, making Y/N flinch. I put my arm around Y/N to comfort her. "You broke the rules of being a trainee. You have done things way beyond dishonest." Bang PD replied. "So, what? You're just gonna kick me out like I don't have talent?!" Aera rebutted. "Yes." Bang PD replied simply. The room was then filled with silence. "So, Y/N." Bang PD said suddenly. "Yes, sir?" Y/N asked as she walked closer to him. "That means you're supposed to be part of the debut team." Bang PD said, smiling at her. "Why her?! I have way more talent than her. She barely even has any talent!" Aera said. I noticed Y/N's expression change. "Don't listen to her, Y/Nie."
I comforted her, knowing that she's sensitive to criticism. "It's final, Aera. You are not under my company and Y/N is debuting, not you." Bang PD said sternly. "This is all your fault, Y/N!" Aera said, standing up. "She didn't even do anything. Just leave." I demanded. Aera then stormed out of the office. "Sir, do you really mean it? I'm going to debut?" Y/N asked, earning a nod from Bang PD. "Thank you so much!" "Don't thank me, thank Yeonjun. He's the one who showed me that Aera changed your grade." Bang PD said, making Y/N turn to me. Out of nowhere she hugged me. "Thank you!" she said as I hugged back as a response. "Y/N, I'll inform Rinniah, Jihyun, and Miri that you are now debuting in 4U along with them." Bang PD said as we broke the hug. "You may ask your soon-to-be-members about your schedule this week." he added. "Okay, thank you, sir." Y/N bowed. "We'll be going now. We don't want to disturb your work." I said bidding him goodbye. "Understood, have a good day!" he said, smiling at me and Y/N before we left.