5. 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕝𝕪 𝔻𝕒𝕥𝕖

☾︎ Y/N P.O.V. ☽︎
----------------------
Me and Yeonjun shared stories and laughs on our way to the café. We were walking on the sidewalk, but I stopped myself when I noticed something. "What's wrong?" Yeonjun asked in a concerned tone. "Oh uhhh...it's nothing. I just thought that fox plushy was cute." I assured him while pointing to the fox plushy that was on display in one of the shops.

"Want me to buy it for you?" he asked

"Want me to buy it for you?" he asked. Gosh, why does he have to be so nice. "No no, it's okay." I said declining his offer. "You sure?" he asked again while I nodded yes. We then continued walking down the sidewalk until we reached the café.

"We're here!" I exclaimed whilst dragging him inside with me. "What can I get for you, ma'am?" Yeonjun said pretending to be a waiter as I took a seat.

"I'll have the cheesed salmon, please." I said playing along. Yeonjun turned around to check the menu flashed on a T.V. that was hanging from the ceiling.

"I'm sorry, ma'am. But, the cheesed salmon is too expensive for Mr. Yeonjun to buy." he joked.
"And who said Mr. Yeonjun was going to pay for my food?" I answered back. "Uhhh...Mr. Yeonjun?"
he replied, not knowing what to answer while I laughed.

"Okay, I'm done with this roleplay." Yeonjun said, giving up. "Cheesed salmon you said?" he asked wanting to make sure of my order. "Yeah, I'll pay though." I answered.

"No, I'll pay." he revolted. "No, I'll pay." I answered back. "You know what? Let's make this easier.
I'll pay for my meal and you pay for your's." I suggested.

"Orrr...I'll pay for your meal and you pay for mine." he replied. "And what difference will that make?" I asked him. "Zero difference. But, I'm doing it anyway!" he said before heading to the counter to get our orders.

After a few moments a boy around my age sat in front of me. "Uhhh...hi..." I said, confused about what was happening. "Hello, pretty lady." he said before resting his hand on mine. Before I could pull my hand back, he held me tightly by the wrist making me wince in pain.

"Wanna come with me?" the boy asked me in a devious tone. "No, thank you." I said trying to pull my hand back. Unfortunately, I failed. "You are coming with me." he demanded.

"She said she didn't want to go." a voice said. I turned to see Yeonjun glaring at the boy. "And you are?" the boy asked as he stood in front of Yeonjun. "Her boyfriend." Yeonjun answered making
my eyes widen.

"Wait, wha-" I said before I got cut off by the boy. "Oh uhmmm...excuse me." the boy said about
to leave. But, Yeonjun stopped him by grabbing him by the shoulder. "Shouldn't you apologize?" Yeonjun said still glaring at the boy.

"I-I'm sorry..." the boy said sheepishly. "Not to me. To her." Yeonjun said as he pointed at me.

"I'm sorry, miss..." the boy apologized. "I shouldn't have acted that way, it was disrespectful."
he continued while I nodded as a response.