11. 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕆𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝

☾︎ Y/N P.O.V. ☽︎
----------------------
Y/N's Outfit (if you guys forgot from the last chapter):

 ☽︎----------------------Y/N's Outfit (if you guys forgot from the last chapter):

I decided to take Yeonjun to the mall so we could go to the arcade. I insisted on walking since the mall wasn't far. We got to the mall to see the entrance flooded by people already.

☾︎ YEONJUN P.O.V. ☽︎
--------------------------------
Once I saw the amount of people at the mall's entrance I immediately put my arm around Y/N to protect her from being bumped by others. Despite the crowd of people we were able to get inside the mall. "Where are we going first, bunny?" I asked her. "Arcade!" she answered enthusiastically, making me smile. "It's on the second floor, I think." she stated as she looked at the map next to the escalator. "But, it's at the North Wing. It's so far..." she whined. "We can make it there don't worry." I reassured her as she came back to me. I then wrapped my arm around her once again. After around 10 minutes of walking and chatting together, we made it to the arcade. "Finally!" she exclaimed before she took my hand and brought me inside with her. "10 coins please!" she said to the woman at the desk. "Make that 20, but we'll have 10 for now." I added. "Isn't 20 too much?" Y/N asked, laughing. "There's no such thing as "too much" at an arcade." I replied. "Here you go." the lady at the desk said handing me the coins, brushing her hand against mine. For some reason it felt intentional, so I gave her an annoyed look. When I did her smile disappeared. "Let's go!~" Y/N said, not noticing what happened. Me and Y/N then started playing as much games as possible. And at some point we got tired, so we decided to stop. "We didn't even get to use all our coins..." she trailed off. All of the sudden her face lit up. I turned to what she was looking at. She was looking at a young boy and a young girl. They seemed like siblings. Y/N then walked towards them while I followed behind slowly. "Hi! Are you guys going to play?" she asked them softly, crouching to their level. The children nodded as a response. "Here, you can have these." she said, handing them the coins we weren't able to use. "What are they for?" the little girl asked. "You need them to play the games. You put the coin into the slot to play." Y/N explained to them. "Okay, thank you!" the boy said. Just then a woman came next to Y/N. "Thank you so much." the woman said. "Are you their mother?" Y/N asked, standing up while the woman nodded. "Well, your children are very wonderful." Y/N stated, making the woman smile even wider. "Have fun, you two." Y/N said to the kids before coming back to me. Y/N is such an angel. "You really like kids, don't you?" I asked Y/N. She nodded immediately, causing me to grin. "Let's go?" I suggested. "No, we need to use the tickets we won to buy something." she reminded me. "What do you wanna buy?" I asked as we went to the desk. "We got a lot of tickets, so we can buy pretty much anything." I told her as she looked at the choices. "Can I get the grey one?" Y/N asked me. "Sure!" I answered. "Miss, can we have that one please?" I asked the lady at the desk. "It's a bundle, sir. You can't get only one of them." the lady explained. "Then we'll take the bundle." I answered. "Okay, sir. Please head over to that machine to count your tickets." she said with a smile on her face. ""84"?!" Y/N said in shock. "We got a lot of tickets." I stated. We went back to the counter so we could get the plushies Y/N wanted. "The bundle costs 84 tickets." the lady said. "Okay." I said before she handed me and Y/N the bundle. "Yeonjun, are you sure? You won't get to buy anything else if we get this." Y/N reminded me. "It's okay. The plushies are cute, so they're worth it." I replied.