4. 𝔼𝕧𝕒𝕝𝕦𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝔻𝕒𝕪

☾︎ Y/N P.O.V. ☽︎
----------------------
Today is the day all trainees have been waiting for. We've done many evaluations before. The only thing different about this evaluation is that it's the final evaluation. Meaning that today the members of 4U are finally going to be chosen, and hopefully I'm one of the chosen ones.

Y/N's: Outfit:

"Y/N let's go!" Jihyun called out for me while I was still putting on my shoes

"Y/N let's go!" Jihyun called out for me while I was still putting on my shoes. "Ok, ok, ok." I said walking towards the girls who were at the door, ready to leave.

We then got into the agency car and rode to the company building. "Good luck, girls." our driver said before we got out of the car.

"Thank you!" we replied to our driver, who knew us ever since we started training. He took us everywhere and anywhere. With the time we spent as trainees our friendship with him grew.

Me and the girls immediately went to our practice room, which was where the evaluation was being held. We came there to see only a few trainees, meaning that we're still early. "Since we're early, let's practice?" Rinniah suggested while we agreed.

We then practiced for our group evaluation while the amount of people in the
practice room increased.

"Please take a seat." one of the staff members said in a calm tone. I and the other trainees then sat on the chairs that were placed around the room.

"I'm nervous..." Miri said. "Don't be. You practiced a lot." I replied. "We all did, and we'll do good." Jihyun pointed out. "Agreed." Rinniah added. We smiled at each other before Bang PD, Pdogg, Son Sungdeuk, and a couple of other important people in the company entered the room.

Although I didn't see Yuni eonni, our dance mentor. Which made me a bit concerned.

"Annyeonhaseyo." I and all of the trainees greeted them while we all bowed. All of us sat back down while they greeted back and sat down in front of a long, black table.

"Good morning, trainees." Bang PD said into the microphone. "I hope all of you are prepared for this final evaluation. Sadly Choi Yuni, your dance mentor, won't be joining us today due to
health matters." he added.

"Health matters?" Jihyun asked me and the girls, wanting to make sure she heard correctly.

"I hope she's okay..." I said.

"Before we start the evaluation. A few more people will be joining us as we watch your performances." Pdogg stated. "Please welcome, TOMORROW BY TOGETHER!" Sungdeuk continued before they entered the room. We all bowed to them as they bowed back before they sat down.

Soobin then took one of the microphones. "Let's introduce ourselves." Soobin said. "One dream! Hello, we are Tomorrow by Together!" they said in unison.

Soobin then handed the microphone to Huening Kai. "I'm sure many of you are nervous. Just remember to give your best!" he said with enthusiasm.

"Before we start wasting time, let's start the evaluation. We'll be starting with the group evaluations. Class A, you will be starting first. Please get into your positions." Bang PD said before me and the girls got into our positions like he asked. While we were getting into our positions I noticed Yeonjun smile at me, so I smiled back. Once the music started playing we started performing.