20. 𝔸𝕚𝕣𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕤

☾︎ Y/N P.O.V. ☽︎
----------------------
Our managers helped me and the others pack our luggage into the seperate car that was taking it. They told the others to get into the other car so we could get to the airport right away. Even though
I was tired, I stayed to help them put the luggage because I felt bad. It was our luggage, yet they were doing all the work.

"Thank you, Y/N, but we can do this ourselves." my manager told me. "Okay!" I replied happily.

"And tell Yeonjun to get out of the driver's seat and playing with the windhield wipers!"
one of protocol team members reminded me before I went back to the car.

When I entered the car it was pure silence. Besides the fact that Yeonjun was playing with the windshield wipers, but yeah it was quiet. "Hey, it sounds like Soobin's laugh." Yeonjun laughed as I sat behind him, closing the door.

"No, it doesn't." Soobin rebutted. "It kinda does." Miri answered. "And by kinda she means it
really does." Taehyun added not bothering to even look at any of us. He kept his eyes on the window, watching it drizzle outside.

Yeonjun's elbow then hit the horn on the steering wheel making a loud beep, causing Jihyun
to flinch. "Sorry!" Yeonjun apologized.

A potocol team member then knocked on the window. Yeonjun rolled down his window. "Sup." he said posing, trying to act all cool. "Yeonjun please get out, I'm gonna drive." the protocol team member asked him.

"I can drive, I got my license remember?" Yeonjun said basically saying no. "Yes, you have your license, but I need to drive." he answered. "Plus, it's raining so the road is slippery and you never drove in the rain before.". "Well I can learn!" Yeonjun insisted. "Just get out." Yeonjun then got out of the driverse seat while the protocol team member covered him with the umbrella.

He sat next to me and rested his head on my shoulder, pulling me closer to him while I leaned my head on his head as well.

"Are you all ready to go?" the protocol team member asked. Some said yes while the rest just nodded, too tired to answer. "My butt hurts though." Huening Kai said. (Iconic line by Huening Bahiyyih if you don't know/watch Girls Planet 999, vote for Hiyyih on the Universe app! #notsponsored)
Jihyun let out a laugh at Huening Kai's statement before going back to sleep.

The ride to the airport was quiet since most of the people in the car were asleep
until Beomgyu spoke.

"Can I pick the song?" Beomgyu asked Rinniah since she was in the passenger seat. "Sure, what song?" Rinniah took her phone out and connected it to the car's bluetooth. "You said I could pick!" Beomgyu argued. "I did!" Rinniah replied. "Then why are you connecting YOUR phone?! You said I could pick, but now I can't pick." Beomgyu said.

"Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!" Soobin demanded. "Sorry, Soobinie." Rinniah said, getting all soft
for her boyfriend.

"Now you don't get to pick the song!" Rinniah whisper yelled at Beomgyu. "What?! Why?!" Beomgyu whisper yelled back. "Because you woke him up." Rinniah glared at him.

"Fine," Beomgyu gave in. "at least choose a song by IU though.". Rinniah nodded and played
'Through the Night'.

If you wanna listen for effect:
(Listen to it on Spotify/iTunes, etc so you can listen while reading)

It felt so peaceful listening to her beautiful voice. I felt sleepy quicker than Yeonjun could drop a
piece of food. Yes I'm sleepy, but I wanted to listen to her voice more so I decided to stay awake.