6. ℂ𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕟

☾︎ Y/N P.O.V. ☽︎
----------------------
Y/N's outfit (if you guys forgot from the last chapter):

 ☽︎ ----------------------Y/N's outfit (if you guys forgot from the last chapter):

"Boo!" a voice said from behind me. "Jihyun eonni, you know you're never gonna scare me." I said turning around to see Rinniah, Jihyun, and Miri smiling. "At least I tried." Jihyun replied to my statement while I let out a laugh.

"So, what are you guys so happy about?" I asked as I followed them to our seats. "How was your date with Yeonjun?!" Rinniah asked enthusiastically. "It wasn't a date." I told them.

"Date or not, how was it?" Miri asked, insisting me to answer the question. "It was fun! We got to know each other better!" I answered as we sat down in our seats.

"What did you guys do?" Rinniah questioned. "We went to the café, then we got milkshakes, then we went to Eytys, then we went to H&M, and then we went to our dorm, and now we're here."
I answered again.

"Was the café good?" Jihyun asked. "The service and the food in the café was great, but there was some creep who kept wanting me to go with him." I replied, answering Jihyun's question.

"Creep as in creep like the delivery guy yesterday?" Miri asked while I nodded in response. "What did he do to you?" Rinniah asked in concern. "He kept holding my wrist and my hand, telling me to go with him." I answered.

"What did you say?" Jihyun questioned. "I said no. Thankfully, before he could even do anything Yeonjun saved me." I reassured them.

"How did he save you exactly?" Miri asked, wanting more details. "He just said that he was my boyfriend and scared the guy away." I answered before taking a sip of water from my water bottle.

"He totally has the hots for you!" Rinniah exclaimed. "How?" I asked whilst covering my water bottle. "He pretended to be your boyfriend just to save you!" Jihyun answered in excitement. "Anyone would do that." I pointed out making they looked at me in annoyance.

"Gosh, you're so stubborn." Miri stated, but I ignored.

Bang PD then held his microphone to speak. "Good afternoon, trainees. I hope you all have eaten and rested well." he said.

"Now is the time you've all been waiting for." Sungdeuk spoke. "We are now going to be choosing
who shall debut.".

"Please, line up in the center." Pdogg commanded in a polite manner before we followed his orders.

"When I call your name please step forward." Bang PD uttered.

My eyes were wandering around the room out of nervousness. My eyes caught Yeonjun who was smiling at me in reassurance. I smiled back at him before facing the front again.

"If you're name is called you are chosen to debut." Bang PD added. I turned to the girls who were beside me and I smiled at them. They smiled back hesitantly.