13. 𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 ℙ𝕣𝕚𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕪

☾︎ Y/N P.O.V. ☽︎
----------------------
I let out a groan as I plopped myself onto the couch, face first. "What's wrong with her? She's been in a bad mood all day." said Jihyun. "I know right? She isn't on her red day. She already had it last week." Miri stated. "Why don't we just ask her?" Rinniah suggested. I then felt them sit next to me while my face was snuggled into the pillow. "What's wrong, Y/Nie?" Jihyun asked. "Our schedule is always packed, I barely get to do anything besides practice and school work!" I answered, getting into a more comfortable position. "And by that you mean you barely have any time to spend with your boyfriend?" Miri teased. "Wha-, no-! well-..." I stuttered. "Well?" Rinniah said, wanting me to answer them properly. "Yeah...I miss him so much!" I admitted. "And he always texts me to meet him somewhere, and he always has something planned for the two of us, but I always cancel because of our schedule..." I added as I rested my head on Jihyun's shoulder. "Awww, it's okay. I'm sure he understands." Jihyun stated, caressing my head. "I know, but this week it's been comepletely different!" I pointed out. "Different in what way?" Rinniah asked. "Usually he'd always text me during my free time, but this week he rarely does, even though he's online. Also, he would always meet me at the lobby when I get to the company building, and now he doesn't. Then he would always check up on me when I have dance practice, but he never comes anymore..." I answered in one breathe. "Calm down, Y/N." Miri reminded me while I took a deep breathe. "Maybe he's just busy as well." Rinniah teased. "Yeah, he has a packed schedule too, you know?" Jihyun added. "I know, I know..." I said before heading to my room to take a quick nap. I was trying to fall asleep, but all my thoughts were interrupting me. I mean, I know he's busy and that he has things to do. But, I just don't feel like that's the reason of him acting differently. Yeonjun is a hardworker, he so probably prioritizes his work. It's understandable, but it's just too much for me. I miss him so much. I then heard a notification from my phone. I immediately turned it on, thinking that Yeonjun texted me. But unfortunately, I was wrong.
It was just some dumb notification from Google Play Store about new updates. I sighed in disappointment before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.

☾︎ YEONJUN P.O.V. ☽︎
--------------------------------
"Hi, hyung!" Huening Kai greeted me as I entered our dorm. "Hi..." I sighed. "Is there something wrong, hyung?" Soobin asked. "No, it's nothing." I answered before taking my jacket off. "It doesn't seem like it." Taehyun pointed out while I sat down on the stool in front of the kitchen island. "I miss Y/N!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, making Soobin flinch. "What the heck-" Beomgyu said in confusion as Huening Kai laughed. "I barely get to spend time with her!" I whined. "Have you tried talking to her, at least?" Taehyun asked. "I try. But, everytime I try I'm always busy and I never not have something to do! And I know she's busy, so I'm trying not to be a nuisance to her..." I answered. "Not even on weekends?" Beomgyu asked. I shook my head as a response. I groaned before plopping myself onto the couch. "Maybe we don't have any schedules for later. Maybe she's free by that time." Huening Kai suggested, making my face light up. "Right! I'll text her right now!" I replied before pulling out my phone from my pocket. "SHE SAID SHE'S FREE!!!" I announced happily while they cheered with me. "What time will you two meet?" Soobin asked. "At 7pm." I responded. "It's past 6. You should get ready, hyung." Beomgyu stated. "Mkay." I then went to the bathroom to freshen up and get ready to meet Y/N.

☾︎ Y/N P.O.V. ☽︎
----------------------
Yeonjun said that he wanted to meet up later, so I went to get ready.

Y/N's Outfit:

I decided to wear a jacket as well since it was cold

I decided to wear a jacket as well since it was cold. I bid the girls goodbye as I headed out of the dorm.
I connected my AirPods to my phone and played 'You Make Me' by Day6. (This song can literally be an OST for any K-drama ´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

If you wanna listen:

As I played the song I got a message from SUNBAENIM. I opened our chat to see an unpleasing message. "Bunny, I'm so sorry. But, I don't think I can meet you later. Sungdeuk told us to meet him at the dance studio, I think we're gonna practice again. Maybe next time!💕"... I felt tears build up in my eyes. I quickly wiped them away before they could run down my face. One of my tears dropped onto my phone screen. I ignored it and stuffed my phone into my pocket before making my way to the agency building. Once I arrived I took an elevator to the dance studios. Practicing was the only thing that would keep my mind off Yeonjun at this state. I was walking down the hallway to me and the girls' practice room with my head hanging low. My head shot up after I heard a door close in front of me. I looked to see a tall, masculine, black haired figure. He turned to me and looked me in the eyes. That's when I realized that it was Yeonjun. Tears started to build up in my eyes once again while we stared at each other from across the hallway.

☾︎ YEONJUN P.O.V. ☽︎
--------------------------------
I was so happy to see Y/N. But, her face was expressionaless making me wonder why she looked so serious. She then bolted towards me before she hugged me tightly, not wanting to let go.
I immediately hugged her back as I felt her breathing heavily. "I missed you so much!" I told her before I felt something wet on my shoulder. Is she crying?! I held her by the shoulders and broke the hug to see tears running down her beautiful face. "Why are you crying?!" I asked while I engulfed her in my hug once again to comfort her. "W-we-" Y/N stuttered, choking on her tears. "It's okay, it's okay." I said as I rubbed her back trying calm her down. Seeing or even just hearing her cry broke my heart. After a few moments I felt her breathing become normal. She then pulled away from the hug.
"We never have time for each other anymore..." she trailed off. "We're always practicing. Whenever I'm done I try to call you, but by that time you're also practicing. Then when we have something planned we always cancel on each other and-" Y/N explained before I cut her off. "I know, I know. I'm sorry." I said as I wiped one of the tears just so another one could take it's place. "And last week you told me that we'll be able to meet more since you were done preparing for your comeback and all you needed to do was promote, but we never met up..." she said, making me feel even guiltier than
I already was. "And there are times when I think that you don't care about me and that you don't-" she stated before I cut her off again. "What?! No, no, no! You have it all wrong. I just wanted to give you space since I thought that I was distracting you from practicing." I hugged her again. "I love you, and I care about you so so much!" "Wha-what did you just say?" Y/N broke the hug. ""I care about you so much"?" I guessed. "No, before that." she replied with a sniffle. ""You have it all wrong"?" I guessed again. "No, after that!" she said. ""I love you"?" I said before her face lit up. "Why? What did I- Oh..." I said in realization. "I'm sorry, I didn't even realize that I said it. It just came out of my mouth and-" she then cut me off by pulling me by the nape to kiss me. My eyes widened before I kissed her back. The kiss was deep, and passionate, and full of love. My hands snaked their way to her waist before we both pulled away. "I love you too." Y/N said with a bright smile and tear stains on her face. "Just never think that I don't care about you. I always have and I always will." I reminded her while she replied with a nod. "You'll alway be my first priority." I added.

❤︎ END OF THE CHAPTER ❤︎

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!~ Sorry I didn't publish it right away, my online classes have started already. But, please stay tuned for the next chapter! ❥︎❥︎❥︎

- ʏᴇᴏɴᴛɪᴍᴇ