21. 𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕖

☾︎ Y/N P.O.V. ☽︎
----------------------
Our 11 hour flight was almost over. The staff woke most of us up. I'm saying most of us hecause the others fell back asleep such as Soobin, Beomgyu, Miri, and Huening Kai.

I felt the wheels of the airplane land on the ground, causing a vibration. Soobin and Miri woke up in shock while the other two remained asleep.

After a few moments the airplane stopped and we got ready to get off.

"Do you guys have everything?" one of the protocol team members asked. We all nodded and we took the stairs down the airplane.

"I forgot Tobin!" Huening Kai yelled in worry. "I'll get him for you." one of our managers said. Gosh, we're so spoiled by our staff, we get spoiled by the entire HYBE company in general.

"Hurry up!" Taehyun called for Huening Kai who was just heading down with Tobin in his grasp.

Huening Kai followed what his hyung told him to do and sped it up. He would slip on the steps from time to time, making him let out short dolphin screams.

If you don't know what I'm talking about (Listen at your own risk):

We took a bus to the airport itself, the bus was empty of cours. Because like I said, we're spoiled, as in very spoiled. We did everything needed before getting into a van that our staff rented to take us to where we were going to stay at.

All of us looked at the view that was right out the van's windows. "Waaahhh..." Jihyun said astonished as we passed by a beach with beautiful, white sand and blue, wavy ocean waters.

"It's been a while since I've been here." Rinniah smiled.

"I don't think I'll ever want to leave." Yeonjun added.

We decided to get drive-thru from Chik-fil-A. The line wasn't really long since it was 3 am after all.
We quickly got our orders and continued our drive while eating.

Yeonjun hummed to catch my attention. I turned to see him with a waffle fry in his hand, waiting for me to bite it. I bit it just for him to bite the other side of it. I laughed at how cheesy he was, but I love it whenever he is. He winked at me and I kissed him, eating my part of the fry as well.

After pulling a way I checked if anyone from behind us. Thankfully, all of them were asleep...
I assume...

I decided to get some z's as well. I wasn't able to sleep much on the airplane since I'm not used to being on one. So might as well sleep here while I can.

Before I knew it I felt someone tapping my shoulder to wake me up. "𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖." said Yeonjun's lovely voice.

Everyone got out of the car jetlagged, but I'm sure that deep down they were all excited to be in LA.

We took our luggage inside the hotel lounge and one of our managers went to talk to the concierge, probably so they could get our sleeps butts to our rooms.

Our manager game back with 5 keycards. I assume one of us is gonna have a room to themselves, how lucky.

"How are we going to pick roommates?" I asked as he handed me on of the keycards. "For those who have a keycard, you may choose who you want to stay with for the week." he declared, answerng my question as well.

"Dibs on Y/Nie's room!" Yeonjun back hugged me. "Chill, no one's trying to steal her from you." Miri laughed at him. We then continued choosing roommates. Soobin with Rinniah, Beomgyu with Jihyun, and Taehyun with Miri.