15. ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕪 𝕋𝕠 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝔾𝕠

☾︎ Y/N P.O.V. ☽︎
----------------------
"M-move?" I asked while Taehyun nodded. I always hated moving to a different place. It was already a struggle to move out of my own house, but of course my parents didn't mind at all. I bet that they're happy that I left.

"To the same building as you guys?" Rinniah questioned as she shifted in her seat. "Yup!" Huening Kai said, popping the "p". "Our neighbors who lived right across the hallway moved out, so PD-nim wanted you guys to live there instead." said Beomgyu.

The girls squealed in excitement while I stayed silent and hung my head low. "Aren't you excited
Y/Nie?" Jihyun asked, noticing my silence. "Yeah, now you'll get to see Yeonjun even more!" Miri added. "Yeah, I'm excited. I'm just a bit taken aback." I answered. Yeonjun then intertwined my hand with his to comfort me in some way. How does he even know what I'm feeling right now?

"When are we moving in?" Rinniah asked as she stood up. "Bang PD-nim said "as early as possible"." Taehyun answered, mimicking Bang PD's voice.

"I'm so excited!!!" Jihyun squealed again. "Wow," Beomgyu exclaimed. "I know that you're loud, but not this loud." "Pfft, as if. You're way louder than me!" Jihyun rebutted. "That is false!" Beomgyu answered back. "No wonder why they started dating." Soobin stated. "I bet 100 bucks that Jihyun is gonna lose this arguement." Miri said. "Well, I bet on my life that Beomgyu is gonna lose this arguement." Taehyun responded as we continued listening to the bickering couple.

𒊹︎︎︎ THE NEXT FEW DAYS 𒊹︎︎︎

Me and the girls spent the past few day promoting our debut album, and packed our things when we got home. Most of the furniture was already at our new dorm. All we needed to do was bring our stuff that we put into boxes and our luggage such as clothes, cosmetics, even more clothes,
and etcetera.

"I can't believe we're leaving this place..." Rinniah trailed off. "Of course you don't, you've lived here the longest." Miri pointed out. "We had a lot of good times here." said Jihyun.

"I don't think I'm ready to let go of this place yet." I stated as I rested my right arm on the kitchen island. "Then live here by yourself." Miri replied. "No!" I answered.

"Should we go?" Rinniah asked. "I don't feel like leaving, but we should..." Jihyun sighed. We carried the remaining boxes outside as we stared at the empty dorm.

I took a quick glance at our dorm again, but it felt like the glance turned into a very long stare. Brief flashes of the memories that I made here popped up. "Y/N, let's go." Miri said softly as she patted my back. I then closed and locked the door before handing the keys to the real estate agent hesitantly.

Me and the girls got into the car and got to the new dorm building in a matter of seconds.
"Look who made it!" Soobin greeted us.

"Hey, isn't that the girl I kissed last night?" Yeonjun joked, pointing at me. "You must be thinking of someone else." I teased. "Really? You look very similar to her though. Same plump lips, same tiny nose, same cute eyes, same beautiful face." Yeonjun flirted. "Oh, that isn't me. That's Miri." I joked. "Wait, what?!" Miri said in confusion while we all laughed.

"Welcome to your new home!" Huening Kai opened the door to our new dorm. "Wahhh!" Jihyun gasped. "It's huge!" Rinniah exclaimed.

 "It's huge!" Rinniah exclaimed