23. 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥

I think the vibe and the lyrics of the song really fit with this chapter,
so I encourage you to listen to it as you read!

- ʏᴇᴏɴᴛɪᴍᴇ

☾︎ 𝕐/ℕ ℙ.𝕆.𝕍. ☽︎
----------------------
It's been a week since we got back from L.A. it was one of the most fun I've had ever. I scrolled through my phone with a smile as I went through the pictures of our memories from there. At the moment, I was watching Squid Game with Yeonjun in my bedroom since we decided to make this a lazy Sunday even though Sunday was three days ago and I was too busy scrolling through my phone to understand what was happening.

I heard a gunshot causing my head to shoot up from my phone screen to the television. I saw a dead corpse but the gun was in his hand, not those pink, game controller-faced guys' hand.

"What happened?" I asked Yeonjun while he gave me an annoyed stare.

"Again?!" he whined. "Bunny, we're stuck on this episode because of you! I have to keep repeating every scene just for you to understand. Plus, you were the one who asked to watch it!"

"Yeah, because you wouldn't quit whining about the fact that Soobin and Rini eonni took Oreo and Odi to the vet!" I reminded him.

"Because WE could've took Oreo to the vet!" he argued.

"I asked Soobin to do it since Odi had an appointment too!" he sighed at my explanation. "I'm sorry for making you watch it even if I wouldn't paying attention..."

Yeonjun turned off the T.V. and snuggled next to me, "It's okay, I didn't understand what was happening either..." I laughed at his words before ruffling his hair.

"What are you looking at anyways?"

"I'm just looking at the pictures from L.A.." I showed my phone screen to him.

Yeonjun grabbed my phone from my hand and moved it closer to his face. "Where are the pictures
of me?!" he pouted.

"They're on your phone because your conceited-self wanted to have your handsome face
as your wallpaper." I reminded him before taking my phone back from him.

"Yeah, but I didn't say not to take pictures of me on your phone!"

"Oh, I did take pictures of you," a smile grew on his face, "tons in fact."

"Can I see?" I shook my head no as he furrowed his eyebrows at me.

"I put them in my secret folder, because it's only for me to see and NOBODY ELSE." I answered
before back facing him.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist, "Please, bunny?"

"No."

"Pleeeaaase?"

"No."

"Pleeeaaassseee???"

"No."

"PLEEEAAASSSEEE?!?" I turned to him, getting tired of his begging.

"Open your hands." and he did just that. He smiles, thinking that I was gonna give him my phone.

But instead, I slapped his hand HARD. "AH!"

"Boi, you thought!" I uttered as he rubbed his hand to get rid of the pain.

"Owiiieee...!"

I started to feel bad for hitting him. Sike! I ain't that soft for him.

"So mean..." he started pouting again. Oh, God...

"I'm sowwyyy!~" I hugged him. Okay, maybe I'm a bit soft for him.