× Prologue ×

These covers were made by scarlett1243,thank you for them.
...............................
The sound of the rain as it lightly hits against the window was the only thing keeping Y/n sane in class. The teachers words, long forgotten as she tries so hard to concentrate. Her mind drifted to her friend who had left a few hours earlier before the bell for lunch.

She knew what happened to him, he was busy with his dad and she won't see him in two weeks, at least one of them had a good relationship with their dad-

"Y/n", the h/c haired girl flinched as she wasn't expecting to be called on. "Do you want to tell me why you are not listening? " the h/c haired girl dropped her pencil and sighed, "uhm... Do I have to-"

"Y/n!, fine would you like to answer the question" No of course not she thought silently "Uh...... The first one you asked before or the one on the board-"

She stopped when she saw her teachers eye twitched a little. For once all the studying she does paid off "48" she replied unsure. He looked at her then back at the board "T-that's correct,". The h/c-nette sighed in relief. Honestly she really wasn't listening. Luckily for her the bell rang ending her daily torture.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Y/n adjusted her bag on her shoulder and walked down the alleyway, closest to her sister's school. The sound of the rain colliding with the ground made a satisfying sound through the air, but the thunder wasn't quite enjoyable as the rain.

Yuta her friend always walked home with her.Her sister didn't like him,for reasons unknown to her. Maybe it was because of how Yuta managed to start a fight with the 4 year old, but y/n didn't mind either way as long as she has a friend that can make her forget she is a disappointment like her dad always claimed.

Her way was blocked by three of Yuta's "friends". How does he manage to make 'friends' with the wrong group of people?. "You're Yuta's girl right?" one asked smiling creepily at her "Hey Y/n,Yuta isn't here to protect you now is he? You wanna finally apologize for what you did?" another one said while she just sighed already annoyed by his statement but it's the other way around though she thought with furrowed eyebrows.

"I want to beat you up for hitting my friend here, but because I'm in a good mood right now, i would rather you let me have my way and maybe I'd forgive you" the third one came to circle his arm around her waist, she immediately jabbed her elbow into his side.

"Perverts" y/n mumbled as she took her bag off placing at it on a clean looking side of the alleyway. She looked at bandaged hand that was the result of a fight she was in before Yuta left. The third guy was still crouched down on the floor, 'I didn't even hit him that hard, now he's just being dramatic' she thought as the first guy reached for her she dodged his punch and kneed his upper arm, dislocating it as he fell clutching his arm.

"I'll make this quick" she kicked the second guy between his legs and punched him, he fell to the ground groaning in pain. She looked at the first guy with the dislocated arm and walked up to him, she took his arm "Don't look at me like that, I'm not going to hurt you"

She popped his bone back in place as he screamed in pain. "Ngh... You little bitc-"

"You're welcome" she said kicking him in the face, this time making him unconscious. She dusted her skirt and went to take her bag, passing the third guy who cowardly clutched onto his stomach.

"You could do better than that~" she heard a voice say from the other end of the alley "Wait you're Yuta's girl right?". Another voice asked as she dusted her bag off the floor "No I'm not" why does everyone think that?

"Are you really letting them go with that?" the first voice asked "Karma-kun I don't think you should encourage her" "Why not? They deserved it this time" the first boy said with a smile that looked anything but sweet.

The second boy sweatdropped "Uhmm, I'm Shiota Nagisa, and this is Akabane Karma". She looked at them then her phone. "I'm L/n Y/n" she had a few minutes to spare Ai would forgive her eventually.

Well that's where it started for the trio but things will change as well as people.

These wonderful covers were done by scarlett1243 thank you for them, I really appreciate it.

OK so how was it? Please don't hate this is my first book and mayybe this will make me want to write another book, well if my sister doesn't pressure me to write it first

OK so how was it? Please don't hate this is my first book and mayybe this will make me want to write another book, well if my sister doesn't pressure me to write it first. Any who off to the next chapter
Vote. Comment. Share.