°Chapter 11°

I let out a sigh, staring at the little scars on my palm since I tried to break my fall with them. Stupid mountain stairs.

I rubbed my eye in exhaustion, remembering how I stayed up late to take care of Aimi. As someone who doesn't cry so much, she tends to cry a lot when she doesn't feel well so I do everything I can to make her feel better. She had a really bad stomach ache after deciding to "make her own lunch" two days ago. I stopped by the library for at least 30 minutes and asked her to wait I was just going to get some books.

But she helped herself to my sweet stash, some ice cream, and lots of peanut butter. How does a child even do that much damage in 30 minutes?.

I ended up missing a day of school and having to reassure Koro-sensei that i was okay. I guess he really is worried about his student, hopefully, nothing very important happened.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
After getting filled in on what happened yesterday by Kayano, I slumped against my desk trying not to feel disappointed about not seeing Bitch-sensei in action, and how her teacher tried to 'kill' karasuma-sensei and just focused on making my headache go away.

I heard Koro-sensei mumbling about going to see some movie but just closed my eyes trying to get some sleep before first period.

○○○○○○○○○○
The day passed quicker than I expected, and I got home even faster. I entered the house to find Ai watching TV and drinking a bowl of chicken soup. I didn't make that before I left.

"Y/N you're back, you know dad stayed home today and made chicken soup and we played games when I felt better, then he asked about mum and how you were and-" she was bouncing in happiness about spending time with dad and that made me smile a bit "Ai relax, where is dad now?" I interrupted her rant as I tried to stay awake.

"He went to get some more-" this time she stopped herself "Some more what?", I inquired.

"Uh nothing, you'll see" I didn't have the strength to argue so I just mumbled an okay then went to my soft, warm bed that I missed so much.

I feel like I'm forgetting something. Oh well I'll remember it later.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I woke up after 5 hours and reached my bedstand to check the time on my phone. I patted the area repeatedly, after a minute of not finding it. I sat up and actually checked for it to find out......it wasn't there. I checked under my nightlight numerous times as if it would magically spawn there.

I walked out of my room and went into the living room, all the lights were switched off meaning Ai and dad were asleep already. I switched on the light and checked the whole living room, went back to my room, and checked my bag. Heck, I even checked under my bed but my phone was nowhere to be seen.

Then I remembered, I used my phone at school to try to call mum to check up on Ai but she didn't pick up,the work she does might be keeping her busy I guess I forgot to put it back in my bag and left it in my desk. I have to go get it.

I carried a small bag with essentials, a bb gun, I thought it might be useful for some reason, I slipped a bb knife into my oversized hoodie sleeve, just incase I manage to sneak up on Koro-sensei, and carried a handful of sweets from my surprisingly filled sweet stash drawer, it was empty this morning. That's when it hit me, Dad went to refill my sweet stash.

I smiled a bit before unlocking the door and leaving.

°°°°°°°°°°°°
I arrived at school in less than 15 minutes, trying to catch my breath from all the running, half of my sweet was gone because running takes a lot out of you. I walked to the door to find it locked. Of course, it's locked, how did I not think of this? I went around the back to find another door, I didn't know the faculty room had a second exit. I've been here for a few months and I didn't even know this.