°Chapter 3°

I was still frozen in place, I didn't even know who to worry about more, Rio or Karma. Memories rushed through my head, even one I wanted to forget, I-I really wish I could forget about him.

He walked past us "Oh that's the Koro-sensei I've heard about? Amazing he really does look like an octopus" gripping his strawberry milk.

"You would be Akabane Karma-kun right? I heard your suspension ended today" I didn't hear about that but oh well. "You really shouldn't be late on your first day"
Koro-sensei was annoyed.

Karma laughed "I'd have get back into the school rhythm life"

"It'll be better if you use my first name, anyways it's nice to meet you sensei" Karma said still smiling thrusting out his hand.

"Same here, let's have a fun and interesting year" Koro-sensei shook his hand and his tentacle blew up. W-what he landed a hit on Koro-sensei, everyone was just as shocked as I was

He immediately swung his knife while Koro-sensei dodged quickly.

"Huh, you really are fast and these knives really work on you" he said showing the knife stripes glued to his hand. "I tried taking one into pieces, and sticking them to my hands, But y'know to be deceived by such a simple trick. And on top of that to jump that far, aren't you a bit too frightened?"

He said with that look of his, like he was looking down on you like when Koro-sensei has green stripes but his could be even worse.

"I've heard you call yourself Koro-sensei because you're unkillable, but what's this" he said walking closer to Koro-sensei.

"Sensei, could it be you're actually an easy kill"

It annoyed sensei so much that veins started popping out from his face.

"Nagisa it hasn't been long since I joined class e but what sort of person is he?" I heard kayano ask nagisa.

"We were in first year together but when we were in second year, he was suspended for committing one act of violence to another, they put students like that in the end class too" Nagisa replied.

"But with the current situation, he might be an honor student" Nagisa continued "What do you mean?" kayano asked again "If dangerous weapons and the likes of the foundation of sneak attacks and foul play, Karma-kun would probably excel" Karma walked away from Koro-sensei with a knife in hand.

I looked away and looked to my side where Rio stood "Please not now Rio," she smiled and replied "I didn't even do anything... yet. Did you see the way you looked at him I mean you couldn't even look away, and he mentioned your name. So he does know you?" I sighed so she was right after all.

"You know you should admit it Y/n" Admit to what exactly?!

I turned my head to the other side to avoid her smug look. "No" I'm not admitting to anything.

○○○○○○○○○○○
We were back in class taking a quiz while Koro-sensei was punching the wall Just a few questions left but the squish sound is getting frustrating. And I don't even want to say anything just so that I can avoid Karma and maybe Rio, for now he's focused on killing Koro-sensei.

Koro-sensei's weakness (4)
******************************
His punches are weak

"He's doing wall punches isn't he"
"Karma made fun of him recently so he's irritated"
"His tentacles are soft so aren't doing any damage to the walls"

Finally, someone spoke the words I needed to here "All of that squish squish is annoying, we're trying to take a test you know" Yada shouted out him "M-my Apologies" I sighed in relief ,finally...silence. I quickly finished up before I got distracted again and took out my sketchbook, drawing whatever came to mind.