•Chapter 39•

9 years later

3rd persons pov
****************
"There's been some dangerous movement from an organization that incites violence in the Middle East. The plan is for each country to send in a secret agent to infiltrate their group. You'll head there tomorrow, Irina" Karasuma-sensei informed his wife.

It's been 9 years since Koro-sensei's death, his students have been thriving in their lives.

"Okay sure...but I'm scared Chief Karasuma. If a gorgeous woman like me was captured in dangerous territory, could you imagine?" Irina tried to seduce her husband.

"Or does it turn you on? Picturing your wife having all kinds of things done to her..." Karasuma didn't succumb to her advances.

"I asked you because I had faith in your abilities. But if that's really how you see yourself...then I have no choice. I'll ask someone else." Karasuma stood up from his chair, preparing to leave the room

"But w-----I was just joking! I just wanted you to show a little concern! Come on sweetie!" Irina chased after him.

"So you're going?" Karasuma asked in full work mode.
"I'm going!"
"Then go get ready!"

"Yes Sir!Gladly!" Karasuma sighed, watching her run out the door.

Karasuma looked towards the almost full moon with some cracks on it, then smiled, thinking of how his------no Koro-sensei's students were doing.

○○○○○○○○○○○
Kayano was the first to arrive at the e-class, she smiled at the roof as if knowing Koro-sensei and Aguri were there, watching over the school and their students.

"Hey-Hey, Miss TV Drama Actress!" The whole class had arrived to help clean up the class. Except for Terasaka's gang, Rio, Karma, Nagisa and Y/n.

"Kaede-chan, you're in costume, are you sure you're not too busy?" Yada asked the actress who still went by Kayano Kaede.

"I sneaked out on a break. I can't always let the rest of you do all the work."

"All right. Okay, folks! Let's start polishing up this place!" Isogai announced as he held up the key.

"Oh? Once a class president, always a class president!"
"Well, you all practically forced me to hold on to the key!"
"This kind of stuff's always been best left to you."

The class had started cleaning up, making small conversation."You sure hit big this time Kayano-chan" Hara commented, looking towards the actress who was repainting the walls.

"Well geez...She's got the looks, she can handle action, and she can dive off a thirty-meter cliff with a smile. It'd be weirder if she weren't doing big." Maehara stated

"No, no...I'm just relying on the stuff I learned during junior high. And Okajima-kun quit the low-angle shots and get back to work."

The class took a break after cleaning for a while."We should think about putting this place to some use, not just preserving it. You know, before we get too busy with job hunting." Isigai announced.

"Okano's using the other side of the mountain. She formed an acrobatic performance squad at her sports college. Said this was the training field she's most used to."Maehara informed the class

"And Kurahashi's giving nature tours to kids."
"She's always had her way of earning a little allowance."

Manami and Takebayashi are taking hints from the cell activation protocol in their guidebooks, they're developing an artificial blood that can be transfused regardless of the blood type called Rh slither blood.