•Chapter 26•

Slight gore....depending on how imaginative your mind is

3rd persons pov
*****************
Y/n got to school the next day, feeling more at ease than she had ever felt her friends were glad she was okay again. She had forgotten that yesterday Koro-sensei asked them what their career path, and that Nagisa's mum was coming to class today.

She wanted to avoid her at all costs but his mum was so loud, she was sure you could hear her from class. Y/n was currently trying hard to listen in on their conversation, along with a few others.

Not only was she worried about Nagisa, but she also didn't want to seat in class next to Karma who would tease her at any chance he got, she was also a bit nervous or maybe shy around him after what he said.

"I see, I understand why Nagisa came to be who he is today" Koro-sensei took off his hair.

''A wi----"
''Yes, I Tadaomi Karasuma wears a wig. Hairstyles, high schools and colleges are not for a parent to decide. Nagisa-kun must decide for himself" Koro-sensei tore the wig into pieces.

''Ma'am, Nagisa-kun's life is his to live. He is not a tool for hiding your own complexes. As his teacher, let me be very clear: Unless Nagisa-kun wishes it, I will not permit him to leave the e class."Koro-sensei's voice wasn't loud enough for the students to listen in but they definitely heard Nagisa's mum.

"What's your deal? What teacher talks to a parent like that?!" Nagisa's mum shouted causing y/n to cover her ears.

"How dare you insult me! Do you think you are so great that you can nitpick my education plan?! I won't stand to be lectured by a moron teaching morons out in the mountains" Y/n looked towards the glass window, worried that they might actually break.

"Holy crap"
"Nagisa's mum is pissed" Okuda looked genuinely scared while the rest of the eavesdroppers were shocked and their ears were probably ringing.

"Nagisa! So all your acts of defiance lately, is because this bald bugger suckered you in?! Well watch this, I'm about to open your eyes all right---way open" Then she stormed out.

Bald?

"Koro-sensei.."
"I was a bit more forceful than I had planned. Still...." Koro-sensei changed back to his usual clothes.

"What's more important is that you make your intentions perfectly clear"
"But right now, since I can't do anything on my own, maybe I should just be mom round two" Koro-sensei helped fix Nagisa's hair.

"It's not like you can't do anything. If you have the urge to kill, you can do anything. Your life's first round, started here in this classroom" Y/n tried to stop the ringing in her ear, walking back to class.

Her thoughts drifted to what her dad was going to do about Orochi today. The lady was probably still waiting for her money.

•••••••••••••••

Koro-sensei's weakness (30)
*****************************
He suffers from road rage

It was currently eight pm and Zannen(y/n's dad)was driving towards Orochi's house (the lady who has a death wish and threatened y/n). Zannen put on his gloves, cracking his knuckles he exited his vehicle.

The lights to Orochi's house were still on, she was expecting y/n.He thought of his late wife just one last time Yuri(y/n's mum)and never again. He rang her doorbell, the door was opened quickly.

"Took you long enou-" Orochi's eyes widened in fear, then she got knocked out. Zannen had punched her, before stepping in. He looked around the place in disgust, Orochi had ropes and all kinds of torture devices....she wasn't planning on letting y/n leave.