•Chapter 29•

3rd persons pov
****************
"Koro-sensei, whatever in your past....we'll accept it, as long as it's the truth." Isogai announced, Kayano rested on y/n's shoulder because she was way too comfortable to move. Y/n on the other hand, was too invested in what Koro-sensei was about to say to realize she was being used as a pillow.

"To be honest, I was hoping to never talk about my past, if I could avoid it. But I see I have no choice. I don't want to lose your trust----the bond we all share. This last summer, on that tropical island, Karasuma-sensei said of Irina-sensei: 'The better the assassin, the broader her skill sets I think it's relevant here.

You, the e-class, are the first students I've ever taught. Even so, I've managed to teach you just about every subject without a hitch. Why do you think that is?" Karma's eyes widened in realization.

"Don't tell me..."
"That's right. Until two years ago, I was the assassin known as The Reaper." Koro-sensei confirmed, shocking the class.

"And one more thing, Even if you do nothing, I'll still die come March. Either I die alone or the earth dies with me---- that's the only part of the future an assassination can change."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
The reaper grew up trusting only in death. Born in the ugly world of the slums, the only truth he could rely on even as a child was that if you killed someone, they were gone for good. So he chose the path of the assassin. It was his calling. The mighty, he killed with knowledge. The intelligent, he killed with strength and skill. Those gifted with both, he enticed with his own charisma.

Once he had claimed a thousand victims, he was given the nickname 'the reaper'.

The reaper was being moved into a room in a lab, as a test subject. He was to be experimented on. He kept a carefree smile on his face, not revealing what he was thinking or feeling the scientists.

Yanagisawa saw The reaper as the perfect test subject, he was clear-headed and tough-bodied with no family registry meaning no one would complain if he died.

"Listen up Guinea pig. Once, you were the legendary assassin, 'the reaper'. But now you'll be our experimental subject from dawn to dusk, every single day" The reaper was locked in a thick glass room to be monitored.

A lady entered the room. "Wow, that's a surprise! I wasn't expecting such a kind-looking person!"

"Right? I won't do anything, so could you get me out of here?" The reaper asked the lady that would be monitoring him.

"No can do. If I'm killed, that's it, y'know?" The reaper studied the lady, then cringed at the sight of her shirt.

"I'm Yukimura Aguri. Nice to meet you!"

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
The reaper was being injected daily with Aguri monitoring his vitals.

"Good job today" Aguri watched the scientist move the reaper back to his glass room.

"Let me know once you've rested a bit, and I'll check your vitals."
"Again with the dorky shirts, Yukimura-San?"

"N-not this one too?! I thought it'd be a breath of fresh air in your solitary lifestyle!" Aguri defended herself.

"Honestly it ticks me off"
"And I like this brand, too. Well, they don't go well with my students, either."

"Students?" The door opened revealing Yanagisawa.

"Aguri! Just how long does a simple data check take?!" Yanagisawa shouted.
"I-I'm sorry, Koutarou-sa-----" Taking the tablet from her, he hit her in the head with it, then grabbed her hair