°Chapter 12°

I tried calling Yuta but once again he didn't pick up, I am so going to give him a piece of my mind when I see him next time.

"Y/n are you thinking of Red-kun again?" I heard a little voice whisper beside me as if what she was saying was top secret.

"What? No.....no of course not. Why would you....why would you ask that?" I replied even though the mention of his name made me start to think of him. "You've been standing here for a long time now, you wanna come to my class with me? Is that it?" She asked looking hopeful.

"Go inside Ai, I don't think I'll be coming to your nursery anytime soon" the little pest pouted and walked inside.

I walked to kunigigaoka feeling confident after, not tripping on the stairs the day before. Feeling my cheeks heat up as I thought of what happened yesterday. There's something seriously wrong with me

○○○○○○○○○○
It was second period, and the sound of rain hitting the rooftop could be heard outside, it was oddly calming as always. I heard the door sliding open as Koro-sensei walked in, he looked like a balloon

"All right, class, time for homeroom, please take your seats" he said, his voice sounding strained or like a balloon filled with water. Supposing balloons could talk.

"Koro-sensei can you explain why your head is approximately thirty-three percent bigger" Ritsu inquired asking the obvious question.

"Ah, it soaked a lot of moisture, thanks to the high humidity" he replied squeezing out the water from his face. So that's why he can't get wet, kinda like uncooked rice.

"I believe karasuma-sensei told you another student is coming, I got into a spot of bother taking Ritsu-san lightly last time. I won't make the same mistake again" he concluded causing Ritsu to giggle.

"Hey, Ritsu, have you heard anything?, you know....as a fellow transferred assassin" Hara turned around to ask Ritsu.

"Yes a little, originally he and I were to be introduced together, I would handle long-ranged attacks and he, close-ranged combat and together we would drive Koro-sensei to a corner.....however those others were canceled for two reasons", "Why?" Hara quickly added before Ritsu continued

"Firstly, his adjustments took longer than expected and secondly, I lack the capability to provide him support. As an assassin, I'm overwhelmingly inferior to him" At this point, everyone was paying careful attention, this new information caused a shiver to run down my spine.

The door suddenly slid open causing me to flinch. There stood a guy, dressing in some sort of white robe. "What's with the white robe?",
"Is that the new student?". I hope not.

A puff of smoke flowed from his palm then a dove appeared "Sorry I didn't mean to frighten you, I'm not the new student, I'm his guardian. You can call me 'Shiro' meaning white" something about him feels a little off, or maybe I'm just overthinking this.

"Someone dressed in white and performing magic tricks would spook anyone" Shorty said with a sigh of relief

"Maybe not Koro-sensei, but-" We looked to where Koro-sensei was and saw him at one of the roof corners, he was liquid and very obviously sweating.

"Koro-sensei, you scared cat", "He's spooked enough to use his liquefy trick"

Koro-sensei's weakness (15)
*****************************
He is gullible to rumors

"Well....Ritsu-san was telling all this scary stories. N-nice to meet you, Shiro-san" Koro-sensei tried to defend himself and failed miserably.