•Chapter 33•

My night light was lit in my room, it was a bit dim but worked fine. So it was very surprising when I could see light flashing through my curtain, illuminating my room.what's going on?

I opened my curtain and then my window. Hanging off the ledge, I tried to get a better view of what made my almost dark room so bright.

I made my way to the roof of the house, realizing that I couldn't see anything. Squinting my eyes, I noticed a dome-shaped barrier around the school. Was that to contain Koro-sensei? He is the only one there.....but....weren't they leaving the assassination to us....

I bit my lip, feeling anxious, I was getting worried now. How naive of us to think the ministry of defense would trust the safety of the world in the hands of junior high kids....how very stupid of us once you think about it.

"Y/n!" Hearing my name being called I went back to my window sill, watching my dad's face change into one from worried to shock.

"H-How did you?" I entered my room with only one thing on my mind.
"What is it?"
"The news? Why didn't you tell me?" News?

I quickly picked up my phone to watch what was being broadcasted live."These measures serve to confine one specific dangerous creature who would do us harm. This creature, now with no place to run thanks to the shield of earth, is the culprit behind the moon's destruction one year ago"

I found myself grabbing a coat, putting on my shoes."We could not make its existence public until today, but this creature----no, this monster---has been in a standoff against the entire planet after taking some of our nation's junior high students hostage and going undercover as a teacher. He is extremely-----" I switched my phone off.

"Y/n"
"Dad, listen to me, he's not like that I swear. I've been taught by him for a whole year, please trust me just this once." Dad sat on my bed deep in thought. He looked back at me then sighed.

"Okay, fine I'll let you go only because-" After hearing that he would let me go, I was out of the room.
"Y/n at least take a taser with you" I complied, quickly grabbing a taser from one of his drawers, shoving it in my coat pocket I was out the door.

Ignoring the cold nipping at my legs, I ran past the crowd of people, getting closer and closer to the school. Just to find a group of reporters around my classmates.

They took pictures and asked numerous questions, drowning us in pity and ignoring our words. Trying to convince them otherwise is fruitless.

"What was it like, living in fear of a teacher who could explode at any second?"

"What's this about forcing you to perform sham assassinations?" I felt my sight get blurry, why is all this happening....I felt helpless all over again.

Even with the class trying to defend Koro-sensei, the reporters just invalidated their words and how they were feeling, changing whatever they said.....drowning us in their fake sympathy and coming up with their own conclusions. I felt my heart rate quicken, I tried taking in breaths but it felt like my throat was constricted, making the easiest task of breathing seem like the most difficult thing.

I felt myself being pulled in a hug, I hugged back, knowing there was only one person who was able to sneak up on me. "Y/n? Deep breaths"

I rubbed my eyes and complied, resting on Karma. He waited a few minutes until I managed to calm down while i focused on the feeling of his hand drawing circles on the back of my coat. "I'm okay.....I guess" I held onto him, listening to the sound of flashing lights and numerous questions. I was much calmer now.....unsurprisingly