Chapter 32....

Sexual Content ahead from here on out. The entire chapter is smut so if you don't like that skip this whole one. There will also be no mention of condoms/birth control. Just imagine they use one or have it. There will be no babies! Always practice sex guys....(so apparently I missed the word "safe" in between there. I can't with myself. I'll keep it that way so you guys can have a good laugh)

"Cause you are all mine."

Those words made my knees weak and my insides clench. The way Wyatt stared down at me had me wanting to melt into a puddle.

"We aren't leaving this room until those thoughts leave your head." He took a step forward, making me take one back until my back hit the door behind me. His arms came up and caged me against the door, his chest barely grazing mine.

The smell and feel of him filled my head making me dizzy. I was a literal ball of need as I tilted my head back to look into his face. He wasn't even touching me yet, but my body was on fire. I felt like I was seconds away from combusting if he didn't touch me.

"Wyatt." His name left my lips in a whine. I could have sworn I saw a flash of satisfaction in his eyes before it disappeared and he smirked down at me.

"You need to tell me what you want Josie." Wyatt's eyes burned my skin as he looked me up and down, waiting for my answer.

"You." Was all I managed to get out through my dry throat. I didn't even care if it came out needy.

My answer was all he needed as he swooped down and kissed me again. Our lips moved feverishly against one another as Wyatt brought his hands down to my ass, lifting me up until my legs wrapped around his waist.

He kept me pressed to the door as our tongues fought. The feel of him through his jeans pressing right against my core. My hands grabbed the bottom of his shirt needing it off. Needing to see and feel what was underneath. I've only caught a peek of the abs underneath when his shirt rode up the other day. But I needed more.

Somehow Wyatt managed to keep my back pinned tightly to the door with his lower body while lifting his arms enough for me to pull his shirt up and off, throwing it to the side. My eyes immediately glued to the bare chest inches from me. The hard muscle flexing as he once again wrapped his hands under my ass.

His upper body was even more than I imagined. Wide shoulders, hard pecs, abs so defined you could wash clothes on, and that sexy v-line disappearing into his jeans. Lines that I wanted nothing more than to follow with my tongue.

I swallowed and brought my eyes back up to meet Wyatt's. He was watching me check him out with a smirk.

"Your turn." Without another word he pulled us away from the door and started walking further into the apartment. I clung to him, feeling the muscles under my hands as he walked. My legs were so tight around him I could feel him rubbing against me with each step.

One second I was in his arms and the next I was thrown onto a bed. I laid back with Wyatt standing above me, his hands grabbed my calves yanking me back towards him. The way he was roughly grabbing me making me even wetter. This was a side to Wyatt I have yet to see and one I already liked.

I had full view of his chiseled chest and my hands itched to run my fingers over the hard ridges, feeling them flex under them. My breathing hitched as Wyatt ran his hands up my legs. Even though they were clad in jeans I could feel his rough hands making me want my pants off. Almost like he could hear me he started unbuttoning my jeans. My dumb self just laying there watching as he did so.

I tried not to giggle when he tried to tug my jeans off only for them not to budge. My lips twitched when he tried it again before I lifted my hips up to help. I lost the battle as I grinned wiggling my hips to help him take my jeans off.