Chapter 41....

Mature Content Ahead

"Watch where you are going mister." I grumbled as I stumbled into my apartment hours later, hitting the wall. My head was whirling and I knew I was drunk. The shots and drinks Tasha kept ordering, pushed me over the edge.

I somehow remembered to lock the door behind me as I kicked off my heels, sending them flying in the living room. Padding barefoot I went over to the fridge, yanking the door harder than I intended.

"Shhhh." I knew I was far gone when I started talking to inanimate objects. Tasha and Sydni had left in the uber a few minutes ago, both tipsy but not as drunk as me. I was such a lightweight in general. Both had offered to stay the night with me but I wanted to snuggle in my bed with one of Wyatt's sweatshirts.

Thinking of Wyatt brought a loopy grin to my face. I had listened to Tasha earlier and stopped looking at my phone every two minutes but I knew he was at the hotel. But other than that I haven't replied.

Needing to hear his voice I struggled to get my phone out of my purse. I hit his number and brought it to my ear as I stumbled for my bedroom. Wyatt answered after two rings.

"Hey baby."

"Wyattttttt babe." My voice came out higher pitched than normal. "I missss youuu so much."

"Josie?"

"You leaving sucks. Like why are there away games they should be banned! BANNED! Cause now I'm alone in an empty apartment."

"Are you drunk?" I could hear the amusement in his voice.

"I'm not drunk I'm Josie."

"I take it you had fun then." Hearing his voice made me miss him even more.

"I want you home! I want you in my bed right now."

"You know I'd be there in a heartbeat if I could baby."

"Now I'm going to have to do it all alone." I pouted walking into my room wishing he was here. I heard shuffling on the other side of the phone before Wyatt spoke again.

"Do what alone?" Even in my drunk state I caught the underlying tone in his voice. Smirking my fingers played with the hem of my shirt.

"Things you should be doing right now." My tone dropped as desire washed over me. The fact that I've been drinking just adding to it. And that I wanted Wyatt here to have his way with me.

"Don't tease me baby." The threat in his voice just made me wetter.

"What if I want to?" Needing out of these clothes I put my phone on speaker, placing it on the bed as I stripped out of my jeans and shirt. I knew Wyatt could hear me over the phone, his mind no doubt going wild.

"I may not be there but I can still punish you."

"You aren't here so I don't have to listen to you." I said with a slight attitude but my drunk self didn't care. Not caring that when Wyatt gets home he will no doubt punish me for the brattiness. In fact the thought sent a shiver down my spine.

"We'll see about that." Wyatt's response held such promise my lips quirked up.

The alcohol made me bold as I crawled into my bed in just my underwear, bringing my phone with me.

"What are you going to do baby?"

"I'm going to get nice and comfortable on bed." I started but I could feel my face flaming up. Dirty talk was still not my forte and I was slightly hoping the alcohol would help but I had a feeling I was going to still be awkward as hell. And this was my first time doing anything 'sexy' over the phone.