Chapter 36....

Wyatt ushered me out the door towards the car so fast it was a miracle I didn't sprain my ankle in my heels. He all but shoved me in the car before starting it and heading towards our apartment complex. I couldn't even lie that I wasn't as impatient as he was right now. All I could think about was Wyatt's hands on me, among other parts of him.

"You should know I don't do well with teasing." The way he said that and gripped the steering wheel made me shift in my seat. There was a side to Wyatt I learned about last night. A side that made my skin flush and my thighs rub together.

There was this inner side to me that wanted to push Wyatt. To do the exact opposite of what he said just to see what he'd do. So when he said that all I wanted to do was tease him even more.

"And?" I taunted unable to stop myself.

"If you start something you better be sure you can finish it." The look he sent me was enough for me to almost moan out loud.

All day I had thought about him, thinking back to last night and this morning, being on edge and now that promising look on his face was enough to undo me. I wanted him. Now.

"You better get me home so I can finish it then." The words left my lips in a voice that I've never heard before. Judging from the way Wyatt sped up a little he was feeling the exact same way.

The ride back to our apartments went by fast thankfully. Neither of us wasting any time in getting out of the car and heading for the door. When we stepped into the lobby, the doors to the elevator opened a couple walking out. Wyatt grabbed the back of my dress and tugged me into the elevator after him, hitting his floor before pushing my back against the wall.

I didn't even care that the doors weren't shut as Wyatt hovered over me. His arms keeping me caged against the steel wall. He smelled of beer, pizza and everything Wyatt.

"You have been taunting me in this damn dress all night." His hand fisted the fabric at the front. "I've wanted nothing more than to bend you over and see what is under this dress." Keeping his grip on my dress he started lifting it up.

My breathing was coming out in short pants, each time my chest heaved it brushed against his. His eyes were staring right at me, dark with desire, and when he shifted I felt exactly how much he wanted me.

"Maybe we should stop this elevator and spend the entire night here again." The thought of being stuck in here with Wyatt all night long sounded very appealing.

"Maybe we should." I breathed, arching my back and pushing myself impossibly closer to him.

Still holding onto my dress Wyatt brought his other hand down in between my legs, running a finger across my slit through my underwear.

"Already so wet for me." Biting my lip I stood there with my legs slightly spread with his hand underneath my dress.

Wyatt touched me so softly yet with enough pressure to tease me. I could feel his finger through the lacy fabric of my underwear but it wasn't enough. I needed more. When I started to move my hips he gripped my dress tighter and used it to push me firmer against the wall, stopping my movements. With how I was pressed against the elevator I could do nothing as he rubbed my slit.

"I haven't even done anything and you are already so wet. Are you imagining the elevator doors opening and someone standing there. Seeing you pressed against the wall with my hand under your dress." Wyatt's voice was low, his lips grazing mine with each word.

Imagining someone seeing us right now shouldn't have turned me on. The fact that we could get caught at any moment should have knocked some sense into me and make me shove Wyatt away; but it didn't. His words only seemed to spur me on and make me wetter.