Chapter 45....

(I would like to apologize for the last half of this chapter....Well not really :D) 

"Just pose right there."

"Like this?" Wyatt's brother, Landon, asked as he crossed his arms. He stood awkwardly in front of his office door. He looked so uncomfortable and I was trying my best not to laugh. It's clear he isn't a big fan of being in front of the camera.

"Maybe widen your stance a little and loosen your shoulders so you don't look too tense." I suggested.

We were currently at the hockey rink Landon owned. He coached a couple of peewee hockey teams for little kids as well as junior hockey. He also used the place to train and teach kids to play.

When Wyatt was telling me about this place a few weeks ago and how much it meant to Landon and the kids, I knew I wanted to do something for it. It had taken a bit of convincing, well a lot of convincing, to get Landon to agree to do a piece in our magazine.

I didn't want to brag but being in the magazine has helped a lot of business around here. I've seen business bounce back after their place was featured. It's a great way to promote your business.

I just knew as soon as the article comes out this place will be flooded with kids and their parents. And of course when they find out Landon is Wyatt's brother and that he helps out with the kids once in awhile.

"Like this?" Landon fixed his stance making it look better. With a nod I brought my camera to my eye and snapped a few pictures, trying out different angles. I could tell how uncomfortable he was so I tried to make it quick. I only needed a few more pictures of him near the ice and he'll be good to go.

"Just a couple more than you are done I promise." I sent him an encouraging smile.

"Do you think this will help?" He asked as we walked towards the ice rink. The closer we got the louder the sounds of skates on ice sounded. I could hear the excitement chatter of kids up ahead.

"I think so. The pictures will help people see what the place is like and having a written interview about you shows people who you are and if they want to bring their kids. And people are always looking for a place to ice skate and this is the perfect place. You could even do a weekly night event where people can skate with music and what not."

"That's actually not a bad idea." Landon nodded. I hid my smile. I could tell this place was his baby and he liked to do things his way so him thinking my idea was a good one, clearly was a big deal.

Coming into the skating rink my eye instantly looked for one person. It didn't take long to see Wyatt as he stood out on the ice, surrounded by a bunch of little kids in skates. From here I could hear the kids asking him questions one after another, talking in loud excited voices.

"The kids love him. They always ask when he's coming to play with them." Landon said as he watched me watch Wyatt talk to the kids.

"He's cute with them." Seeing my boyfriend interact with the kids was enough to make my knees weak. Guys who were good with kids was one of the most attractive things I swear.

"About once a month we do a thing where all the kids can come and do a little scrimmage against Wyatt, Trevor and Bryton. Some of the other players come too but those three always show up." I hadn't known that.

The fact that not just Wyatt comes here every month to play with the kids was incredible. I filed that information away to use for the article.

I shook out my thoughts and directed Landon over to the side of the rink. I could tell my window of him corporating was closing so I quickly directed in him different positions, snapping pictures along the way.