~𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤- ℍ𝕒𝕪𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙 ℙ𝕆𝕍~

" 𝑠ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑎 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑙𝑦 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clearing my throat as I watch Katniss and Peeta take in the information about the careers as possible, "Moving onto district four. Preferably my favorite District when it comes to allies for you two."

This caught their attention as I pressed the button to move to the next slide showing a beautiful woman, she had blonde hair and these striking blue/grey eyes. She was smiling and waving at the cameras right before she volunteered for Annie another Victor from her district.

"Victoria Grace" peetas voice rang out and I nodded in his direction. Katniss shot a glance at peeta.

"Who's the older lady next to her?" Katniss voice spoke up before I could tell them

"Mags, she was her mentor in the games. Now this is Victoria Grace, won the 67th Hunger games, you might have heard of her as she is pretty much a very big deal in the capital, practically royalty. She is loved by many as she won her games at the age of thirteen and made it out of the arena in only a day and some. Being the youngest and having the least amount of time going and getting out of the arena"

Peeta widens his eyes, "woah. How'd she do it?"

I chuckled a bit, "she killed half the tributes herself in just the first hour, killing eleven."

"I-is she dangerous?" Peeta says as he looks back at her gorgeous face, I could see admiration in his eyes and so did Katniss as she glared at Peeta from the side.

I chuckled again and sighed looking back at her short video and back at them returning to my serious posture, "she's deadly."

A silence filled the room before I spoke once more, "I wouldn't go around making enemies with her, she is a wonderful young lady, very kind, very caring, I'm pretty sure more than half the tributes going in this arena would sacrifice their own lives for her. Me included."

Peeta nodded, "Many speak about her, I heard that she sends caring gifts to other tributes after their games."

I nodded, "yes she does every year, as well as checking up on us. she's a very nice individual not many people are like her." I could see a glint appear in Peetas eyes

I could see Katniss try to figure out whether she is a threat or an ally as Peeta seems to be quit taken with her she seems to notice something, "what's that? On her left side?"

I look back over to see Victoria's Token, "that is Victoria's token, she wore it in her Hunger Games and has worn it many times before. It was.. well her district partners token."

Katniss nodded knowing how that felt as she and Peeta were in the games, "they were close?"

I chuckle, "you can say that. Gage was her district partner, her brother died in the games as well for volunteering for Gage a couple years before they went in. Gage became Victoria's first love. Many people say the first thing that kept her sane from her brothers death in the games. She lost a lot that year, her innocence, her lover, her parents, it might be why she is such a kind young lady she is today."

Katniss and peetas eyes glint with sorrow and understanding in ways, as that could have been them. "Her token.. when I was younger. I saw it around my district. Why?" Katniss asked

"Well after her games many people saw her as panems new hope. To rid of the games. To end it"

"So why didn't she??" Katniss asks in an irritated tone

"I'm guessing because at that point she had nothing but Finnick. I'm guessing snow being who he is he threatened the last thing that was keeping her alive, well, able to move on. That being said. In your circumstances. Wouldn't you back down as well? She was also very young Katniss, she was only a girl then. Who had lost everything at once. I don't think a rebellion would have been very good for her at that period of time" Katniss seemed to be less irritated and nodded as I could tell she felt bad for speaking badly.

"Moving to her district partner" I flipped the slide to reveal Finnick odair. Before I could speak Katniss pipes up, "Finnick Odair"

I nod, "won the 65th Hunger games, he is also very loved by the capital, he is the second youngest to make it out of the area after Victoria."

"Weaknesses?" Katniss speaks out

"They both only have one, that being each other." I say as it scrolls to a clip of Victoria and Finnick hugging each other and smiling

"They're the King and Queen of The capital and Panem practically, After their games they've been inseparable, the most loved in the capital and they both lost all their loved ones.. that being said they're the only ones they have left which is each other. The capital practically watched them grow up as being said so did many other victors, they'll have tons of sponsors. Tons of people on their side. I truly mean it" I glare mostly at Katniss, "when I say don't go making enemies with District four. You do, you'll be the first on the killing list"

"Aren't we already?" Katniss speaks as she huffs

I shrug, "Not if you go and make allies with the right ones."

I watched as Katniss mind races as her eyes dart between Finnick and Victoria. I just hope that she truly does make allies with these two. It maybe the only way she'll make it out.

𝐴𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒.

A/N

Thank you! For correcting me, I made this quite quickly and didn't have time to reread and correct mistakes lol thank you!!

~Emma xx