ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟝

" 𝑇𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑎𝑠 "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~||~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "Why don't we just set up a watch for him?"
A taller woman with brown hair speaks. She seems unfamiliar to me.

Just then an older black gentleman pipes up, "sounds like a good idea."

Katniss glances between both of the people in front of us. "I'll take a watch"

They both look over and eye her, "are you sure" the man speaks and Katniss nods.

He sighs as he exits the glassy building and Katniss shortly follows suit.

Finnick and I glance at each other, "why did coin send you?" Finnick whispers and I shrug.

"She never gave a reason why to send Peeta and she sent me to watch over him I suppose" I state as I take my knife out and sit down analyzing it.

"You don't think she might try to kill Katniss do you?" A mans voice rings out and I quickly look in that direction. It was Gage, his green eyes pierce through me and I shrug as I look back down.

"Or maybe she is trying to kill both Katniss and Victoria.." Finnick pipes up, "I mean she sent Peeta here because he wants to kill Katniss. She sent you here weak and pregnant because she doubts your capabilities" Finnick scuffs and sits down next to me.

"What? Why would she do that?" I ask confused and he chuckles

"Because you and Katniss are threats to her, you being loved by all and the power Katniss has over the rebellion. Once it's over they have to pick a new leader..they'd pick either you or Katniss and coin knows it."

I furrow my eyebrows and look down. She is exactly like snow, power hungry. She doesn't want the well being of others. She just wants power.

~

It was dark out now, Finnick sits up as I lean my head against his shoulder, he plays with my hair for awhile and the room seems very quite.

I open my eyes to find Katniss staring at peeta, he opens his eyes and speaks. "I've seen that look before"

He sits up and I could feel Finnick stir a bit as he keeps his guard up.

They talk for a few and I only listen when his voice raises, "now mutt?!?" Everyone was stirring awake now and even I was on guard.

He sighs as he looks around and glances over at me, "I'm sorry I just, I can't tell what's real or not anymore" he simply says and finnicks voice rings out.

"Then ask."

I nod in his direction, "remember what I told you peeta, ask" I simply reply and he turns to Katniss.

"Your favorite color is green, real or not real." He speaks out as I could see her glassy eyes stare upon him, "real, yours is orange, but not the bright orange, soft orange, like the sunset"

Silence fell upon the whole room as everyone listened, "you're a painter, a baker, you always sleep with the windows open, you never take sugar in your tea, you always double lace your shoelaces.. you're right" she quickly states as she stands up, "I can't do this" she simply says as she walks over to the opposite side next to a man I was introduced to a long while ago, Gale I believe.

I glance over at Peeta who was looking at me with hard eyes, I mouth out 'it's okay, good job' with that he nodded in my direction and laid back down.

Finnicks hand brushes against my back rubbing it gently as I lay my head back onto his shoulder, "everything's going to be okay, right" I whisper so he could hear as he soothes me by caressing my shoulder