ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠

" 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑑𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  𝑆𝑤𝑖𝑚, I dive into the crashing water as I swim. My lungs beg for air as I push myself through the crashing waves.

I push myself harder than I ever have hoping to be one of the first to reach the cornucopia.

When I do, right away I push myself up onto the rocky ground and rush to wrap the belt of knives waiting for me there. I quickly examine my surroundings as I can hear someone grunt from pushing themselves up, I grab the spear and turn to impale the tribute right in the chest.

I look over to see another climbing up the rocky ground closer to the cornucopia as I take my knife and throw in her direction causing it to hit her right in the thigh as she tries to jump in the Water away from the impact.

I could hear a rustle behind me as I grab another one of my knives and just in time end up missing a man with a knife. I grab his wrist and kick him in the right area just for him to fall back as I take my knife and impale him in the throat.

Snapping my head back up I grab the knife and whisper down at the man I just killed, "thanks for the knife honey" I then remember what I needed to do.

Find Finnick.

Just as I think this I hear a rustle from behind me and I watch to see Brutus throw a spear at me and I quickly dodge out of the way just in time for Finnick to yell behind me, "DUCK!"

I duck down as he sends his trident and Brutus quickly runs from it around the corner as the trident hits the metal from where he was.

I sigh a bit in relief as I quickly grab his trident and the spear of the mans lifeless body, I run to Finnick and I hug him quickly as he embraces me and examines me checking to see if I was at all hurt.

His eyes soften when he realizes I wasn't and he smiles as I hand him his trident

"FINNICK! PEETA!"
I hear a familiar voice and turn to see Katniss running around motioning Finnick to her.

Finnick and I look at each other and we head over, he made allies with Katniss and Peeta? How come no one ever told me this.

We turn just in time to see Peeta and another guy punching each other in the face as suddenly they disappear beneath. I watch Katniss as her face is flooded with fear as a cannon is boomed.

Most of us sigh in relief as Peeta emerged from the water and to the stony grounds.

"It's not safe for us here with the careers, let's head out to the jungle" Finnick says as he helps Peeta out of the water.

I nod in his direction, I'm still very much confused how this allying thing happened. Why wasn't I in on this.

~

All four of us run heading to the jungled area, running in we catch our breathes for a moment as cannons begin to go off Finnick and I look at each other and chuckle.

This causes Katniss to glare in our direction, "do you think this is funny?" She says with venom in her voice

Finnick chuckles and stares right back at her, "every time that cannon goes off-"

"It's music to our ears" I say interrupting him which causes him to smirk in my direction.

Her focus that was on Finnick now goes back to me as I keep her gaze Peeta clears his throat. "Come on guys, we have to find water"