ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟠

" ℎ𝑜𝑤 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑖𝑓 ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒. 𝐼 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑒 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡 "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   I lean against the cold metal wall as I watch Katniss, "we fight, we-" I watch her get frustrated as Plutarch obviously gets annoyed with how many takes they are doing.

"Remember Katniss, you just got out of a war?" He says trying to sound as nice as possible.

I hear someone chuckle behind me and I startle a bit as Haymitch nudges my shoulder, "hey kid" I softly smile at him.

"Hey. Drunk head."

He chuckles and sighs sadly, "I wish, but these strict ass rules in thirteen kill me. Let's get the revolution done with so I can get back to my parlor" he rolls his eyes which causes me to giggle at his words. He then turns a bit serious, "how are you and uhm, Fin."

I get taken back with his words as he pulls me into a hug, "still don't remember a thing do you." He says and I hug him back shaking my head.

"No. It's frustrating really. But Gage and I are doing well" this causes Haymitch to slightly frown but he quickly changes it to a soft smile.

"Yes you and Gage, so that means you two are eh? Together?"

I shrug and look back at Katniss messing up once more. "I guess. I mean I love Gage. It's who I'm suppose to be with right."

Haymitch chuckles a bit, "I see Vic, that seemed more like a question than a statement. Maybe think about what you really want." He says and with that he walks over towards Katniss. "That my friends, is how a revolution dies!" He says as Katniss glares and I can't seem to hold back my laughter as Effie huffs towards me.

I glance at Haymitch and his amused eyes and Effies glare as I take that as a cue that I should leave the room.

~

"Now listen closely, this is a revolution, you are our sources of support. But also our soldiers to protect this rebellion. You must train hard and understand the risks you will be taking. We keep under any circumstances the mockingjay alive."

A few hours later we were all training to go out onto battle grounds. We had a week to prepare ourselves, new clothing, weapon usage which beetee was to make and hand on hand combat.

I was quite thrilled when we were told and couldn't wait. The team though consisted of Gage, Gale, Vince, Katniss, Finnick, and Me and of course a few other people who were to tag along.

Johanna was too sick still to be able to go and was healing, that poor thing.

I ignore glances my way as I focus on the woman and her speech.

Once finished we all paired up.

Gage came over but I smiled and gripping his hand and threw him over my shoulder. He landed on his back and groaned as he hadn't expected that. "I'll team up with Vince" I say as I glare friendly his way.

He glared back and chuckles, "alright pretty girl" I roll my eyes at his comment as everyone stops to watch us.

"I'm a woman now Vince." I stick my tongue out at him and he shrugs

"If you say so" he says trying to make me annoyed.

"Begin." The woman's voice rang out and Vince began to circle me.

I watch him every step of the way never letting my back toward him.

"Fine if you're too pussy to make the first move, I guess I'll have to" I roll my eyes impatiently as I reach out to him he blocks as he tries to hook me I dodge out of the way and knee him in his stomach.