𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤~ 𝔾𝕒𝕘𝕖 ℙ𝕆𝕍~

"  𝑁𝑜𝑤 𝐼𝑚 𝐽𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑈𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑇𝑜 𝐾𝑛𝑜𝑤  "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  -Eɪɢʜᴛ Yᴇᴀʀs Aɢᴏ-

  The sounds of footsteps is what I awaken to. My breathe frightens me slightly. Breathe? I'm breathing.

One moment I was falling off a cliff, starring into Victoria's weakened eyes as she let me go. I could hear her painful screams, I remember her voice.

I only have two questions, how am I breathing. I died.

The other, is Victoria still alive.

~

Adjusting to my surroundings I look at a darken room, the medical appliances are a bit old fashioned but they work.

I stand up wincing a bit in pain, must have been the fall.

I go up to sliding glass doors as I look out I see people in jump suits, the walls seem cave like, underground like. Dirt like?

I startle from a voice behind me, "Gage?" I hear a males voice and turn over to see a familiar face. The blonde hair, blue eyes I'd know anywhere. Vince. He was in the same jump suit.

I watched him die too, how could he be alive, he was stabbed.

I was speechless.

"You may have a lot of questions" vinces voice rings out.

I nod and scan my areas. "how are we-" I stop as he sighs and sits down. "How long has it been" I simply ask

"It's been three days. We were in the capital hospital. The president here Coin decided to take capital medicine and medical items and when they did they found us, they realized they could heal us back and revive us. But sadly, we were the only two they were successful with." His voice rang out.

I'm trying to process everything that happened, the capital has the ability and medical items to revive the dead. How. No one could have ever thought of that.

"She won Gage" Vince says as a slow smile appears on his face.

Who? I wonder then it clicks, Vic.. she actually won. She got out. I was confused still but happiness flood through me. I chuckle a bit and smile. "THATS great, but she thinks I'm dead, that we both are. We have to tell her!" I quickly say as I was about to walk out Vince grips my arm.

"We can't. Snow doesn't know we are alive. No one does. We're in district thirteen Gage. I know you love Vic. But it would put her in danger if you showed back in her life. It would put all of us at risk, including her." I take a moment to listen to Vince.

So I'm stuck here. In a District that was suppose to be destroyed many years ago. Without Victoria. But I said I'd always find her, I'd always try and be with her. She thinks I'm dead for heaven sake. What a mess she could be and I can't do anything but sit on the sidelines and watch.

~

We make our way to the dinning hall, there the big TV was on as Ceasers voice echos calling Victoria out. I quickly stop my chewing to stare upon at the screen.