ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜𝟛

" ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑤, ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑟 "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  The taste of saltiness in the air, the warm sand beneath my toes. I felt at peace. But why.

I hear a faint chuckle and a squeal beside me from a distance and as I look over from the crashing waves I find Finnick there, with a little boy, his own ashy blonde hair rushes against the winds, his pearling blue eyes dance.

I watch as Finnick and the small boy play together just to watch and see a younger girl giggling along as Finnick picks her up and throws her onto his back.

Her raven hair beams against the sun as her striking sea green eyes look upon Finnick with love.

I feel a faint smile creep up upon my lips. Happiness.

They weren't just any kids, they were ours.

It was such as a good place, we were in district four. It all felt so real, that was until my vision blurred and the sound of Johannas voice brings me back to reality.

"Vic?? Vic? VICTORIA!!"

I startle at her voice just as I look over and she glares at me, "have you listened to a word I've said??"

I bit my tongue and slowly start to smile and giggle,"nope" I simply say and she gasps as she throws the pillow next to her at me and she grins.

"Alright alright I'm sorry.. I just. I was day dreaming. But what were you saying?" I ask

"Well Vince asked me out! And well"
I gasp before she could even reply and I scoot closer to her eagerly waiting

"WELL??" I say with a wide smile on my face as Johanna eyes me.

"Stoppp you know I hate this..but he and I are official!" She says just as her bad girl persona stopped and we both squeal and grab each other's hands. Like a bunch of high school girls.

"OH MY GOD!! Johanna I'm so happy for you!!" I smile and hug her tightly.

She giggles as she tries to steady herself.
She calms herself and bites her lip, "if you dare tell anyone I did then I will-"

"I know joe, I won't" I say winking and she gives me a hearty smile.

"Now what we're you day dreaming about now?"

I giggle and shrug laying back against the bed railing. "Finnick, our future, kids.." my expression turns a bit serious as I haven't told Johanna about my pregnancy. Finnick and I agreed to tell no one in case it got out.

Hell I haven't even told Gage and he's the damn father.

I glare off in the distance as Johanna tilts her head and pokes me. "Vic. What's on your mind."

Guilt. Keeping this secret is hard. Eventually everyone will know. But I need
To go on this mission. I need to be with Finnick, to protect him.

But I can't keep this away from my best friend.

"It's just." I begin to speak as Johanna rubs my shoulder in comfort.

"It's okay. I know Finnick is a hard ass it's okay to divorce him and be with me instead" she says as I could hear the hint of sarcasm and I giggle at her words which causes her to grin.

Turning back to being serious I glance her over in the eyes, "you promise. Not to tell anyone." I say and she nods.

"Johanna. I'm-"

"Pregnant!" She says and giggles and I widen my eyes. How'd she know. Wait no she couldn't have.

Her giggle slowly fades as she watches my face and her own becomes shocked, "wait, YOU'RE REALLY PREGNANT!" She says as I could feel her breathing hinch and I slowly nod.