ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞

" 𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑠 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡, 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rest, peaceful rest.
No images of death, of murder. Of those kids Faces plastered on my eyelids. To think what would their life be like if they lived.
Where would they be now?

I wake up to the sound of trickling water, the shower?

I reach over to my side to notice empty sheets knowing Finnicks not in bed, he must be showering.

I think to myself as I rub my temples and squeeze my eye lids shut from the restless night I had. Wrapping the sheet around my naked body I sit up and readjust to the light pouring in the room from the crack in the window.

I look over to see that it's almost noon and widen my eyes, shit. The interviews at four. And when I say my stylists take forever getting me ready. Well that's an understatement.

I stumble out of bed towards the bathroom and as I open the door I do my best to ignore Finnick who chuckles as I rush to the sink and try to fix my hair from being such a mess.

We can thank Finnick for that one.

"I think that rats nest on your head is very attractive darling" he says as he walks out of the shower putting a towel around his waist.

I glance at him through the mirror to find me practically drooling, his hair slicks back as his handsome features shine from the water.

𝐺𝑜𝑑 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙, 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑛 𝑔𝑟𝑖𝑝. 𝑌𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑉𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑎 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒.

I snap out of my trans and focus on myself in the mirror as I rush to make myself look like I hadn't stayed up all night doing god knows what.

Finnick wraps his arms around me from behind as he rests his chin on my shoulder, "God you're beautiful. I hope our kids have your beautiful features." He whispers in my ear. Causing me to drop the toothbrush I was holding and blush almost a beat red.

Kids? Did he really just. We're about to go into the damn arena tomorrow and he's talking about kids.

He chuckles which causes me to open my mouth

"Shhhh, I know. But I promise you. Victoria Grace... you will be the Mother
To my children. The person I'll call my wife someday. My one and only muse."

𝐻𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔.
I think to myself as I slowly turn to him. His expression is serious as he knew I was thinking about the arena. But how could he say all this when he knows one makes it out alive. How could he make me think of this.

Because I want more than anything, for that to happen. For it to be true.

I look down at the ground from his gaze as he lifts my chin up to look him in the eye.

"Vic..stop thinking about the arena for one moment. would you, Marry me."

He asks in such a soft tone as if he really means it.

Of course I'll marry him. I love him.

I am practically speechless as I nod slowly, "yes." I only get out as his serious expression turns into a smile.

"Yes I'd marry you Finnick"

He leans in closer to me, "you will." He says as he whispers down at me and brushes the soft skin on my cheek before leaning down and giving me a passionate, loving kiss.
"I love you. Mrs. Odair"