9

╔═════════════════╗
𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
╚═════════════════╝

a gasp couldn't help but to escape shiloh's mouth as he watched the fight quickly unfold in front of him.

the football player groaned audibly as he backed away, in a daze from getting his head shoved into the wall forcefully by two large hands before the giant didn't even give him a chance to recover, instead punching him so hard that he collapsed onto the ground.

in a way, shiloh, who shut his eyes as hard as he could and prayed for it to all be over, already knew who had shut ryan up but he was hoping that maybe if he kept on closing his eyes that this nightmare- this stupidly aggressive confrontation launched by ryan would just end. however, the sixteen year old knew as he peeked between his fingers that the way kaidon was beating him- it was too brutal, almost as if he was offended himself. he had taken it a step up from simply defending shiloh from a hit, and that could be seen by anyone who was observant enough to spot the slow leak of blood from ryan's mouth who was slowly but surely not hitting back anymore.

"ugh- stop," shiloh screamed suddenly, removing his hands from his face as he stared directly at kaidon, who seemed to be a lifeless machine controlled only by his urging fist. "he's already down so stop it."

however, the volleyball captain's screams couldn't be heard and it pissed him off, causing him to began to approach the scene, grabbing a handful of both kaidon's hair and kaidon's shirt and beginning to pull as hard as he could but the odds were stacked against him; even kneeling down kaidon was tall, causing shiloh to huff before he smacked the boy in the face.

"ow-" kaidon whined, placing a hand over his sore cheek and showing shiloh just hiw bloodstained his knuckles were, produced from the barely breathing football player beneath him. "what?"
"you know what," shiloh hissed. "i said stop. get off of him."
"why should i?" kaidon scoffed, well aware of the people watching them bicker as shiloh easily reached his height of rage from the boy's ignorance, having to take a deep inhale before he responded.

"because you're gonna get in trouble. leave him alone. you made your point, okay? he can't even fight back anymore and he deserves it but not here.. you might get expelled and then i'll be lonely when i walk in the halls so stop please, for me?"

the older stared up at the brunette who wore concern over his pretty features, fiddling with his slender fingers as kaidon exhaled begrudgingly, slapping ryan when he began to hear murmurs of the football player's awakening. the boy in the hoodie stood from the scene of the fight, staring down at the younger who greatly appreciated it.

"thank you. i was scared you were gonna kill him." shiloh said, exhaling in relief as the crowd began to dissipate and a smile spread over kaidon's lips.

"i was..?"

"stop." shiloh said, his wide blue eyes glancing up at the older who held absolutely no air of being sarcastic. "it's not fun-"

"excuse me young man, where do you think you're going? get here right this instant."

shiloh turned around, his heart racing as he spotted a teacher storming towards kaidon who was damn near unresponsive, not even turning around and instead just staring down at shiloh silently, who didn't even detect the anger brewing in the surprisingly silent older.