12

╔═════════════════╗
𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
╚═════════════════╝

"oh come on, lighten up would you?"

the brunette glared over at the seventeen year old who just scoffed, glancing over at shiloh who sat on his bed with his arms crossed.

"about going to a nightclub with your blonde bimbo friends that you're dragging me to..?"
"exactly," shiloh advised with a enthusiastic nod of his head, his blue eyes twinkling as he looked at his obviously exasperated friend. "you're forgetting the most important part though."
"which is?"
"you're gonna go with me!" shiloh pointed out, waving his hands sarcastically in an attempt to cheer up the antisocial homebody who just blankly stared at him. "fun! fun right? cause we're best friends?"

"no, not fun. you're dragging me to a place full of sweaty, screaming people. if i kill someone it's on you, i don't like noise."
"i'll get you some earplugs since you're so quirky." shiloh promised, grabbing the neatly folded dress beside him that him and kaidon had picked up from jenna's house earlier before they spent the rest of their time talking, talking, talking.. until the unwatched minutes turned into hours under the careless exercise of their growing bond and ability to completely rant to each other. "now don't be a pervert-"
"what?" kaidon hissed. "i'm not a damn pervert."

"yeah right," shiloh proclaimed before continued. "you didn't let me finish. i was saying don't be a pervert and leave so i can change."
"i wouldn't want to see your abnormally small butt anyways."
"boy please, you wish you could see it. put some respect on my ass, i work hard for him. now leave."
"you're kicking me out of my own roo-"
"i said bye. you're mad cause i got a dumptruck from volleyball. tangang lalaki.."
"de vuelta a ti, i know you're fucking cussing at me." kaidon huffed before stepping out of his room, causing shiloh to giggle.

the smile did not leave the sixteen year old's face as he stood up, humming lightly as he unconsciously zipped down his skirt, letting it slip down to his ankles and stepping out of it. while he hated wearing things out of his comfort zone, shiloh, who was more than a bit of a pushover always did it, even if he had to cry while putting it on. tight, cropped things weren't exactly his ideal of being able to feel secure within what he had on, but he supposed he was too scared to dress any other style, and in a way, the junior somewhat admired kaidon. he was able to dress how shiloh really wanted to- baggy jeans, large hoodies, roomy t-shirts- and still look good while putting his own comfort above anything else.

in fact, shiloh admired him a lot; would he ever vocalize it? not likely, not soon.

not sober.

shiloh inspected himself in the small mirror in the corner of kaidon's room, his eyes scanning over the fitted red dress that fit like a glove- a bit too tight for shiloh who knew his friends would have a fit if he didn't wear it. his arms were exposed by the strapless dress that stopped mini-thigh, leaving shiloh pulling it down cautiously.

"kaidon?" shiloh called, holding the zipper so as to not expose himself. "can you zip me up?"
"oh so now you want me to come in?" the sarcastic teenager shouted from outside the door, causing shiloh to roll his eyes. "yo-"
"kaidon, just come in!"

the scowling senior barged into his room, muttering behind his breath as he slammed his own door.

"don't peek, okay?"
"what the hell are you talking ab-"
"just say you won't peek!" shiloh shouted, silencing kaidon who picked up the desperation in his soft voice, signaling that he was being genuine.
"okay. i won't peek. good enough?"