26

╔═════════════════╗
𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
╚═════════════════╝

what started off as a light-hearted idea surely didn't end as one.

shiloh's intentions in inviting kaidon along to shower with him were of course bold, but if the somewhat naive boy had thought even for a minute that they'd be able to keep their hands off eachother it was proved to be incredibly wrong.

at first, it was cute- the somewhat awkard blush that the boys both wore as they allowed the other to strip them of their clothes and completely expose themselves to their partner which indefinitely took some getting used to. the hesitancy was obvious in the way that their eyes didn't easily meet while they settled on the careless task of simply washing eachother which was fine until suddenly the hands that shiloh could feel lathering up his body began to create a deep tension in the air.

now, the steam that radiated off of the hot shower had floated right into the heads of the boys and filled it with nothing but an insatiable want.

a deep yet shaky exhale escaped shiloh's occupied lips as he found himself surrounded by warmth; the warmth of the steaming hot water that encaptured him and also the warmth of the friction that shot through his spine every single time he rubbed against kaidon's warm chest that pressed up against his with every movement. every single thing was a bit new to the young boy; a loving touch, carried out by kaidon's hand dragging over the soft skin on his waist and embracing him tightly as both of them were drenched in the hot water, as well as the newfound urge to want to.. indulge in certain things.

shiloh had of course given it some passing thought- what sex with kaidon could be like or how he'd be able to use his amazing body that he didn't feel the need to hide but he never thought that it would come so soon, just as he never would've thought that the redhead's kisses would be so gentle and tender. every kiss that kaidon constructed provoked shiloh's body, turning him on in ways that made the anxiously shy boy want to hide but there was absolutely no way that he could possibly conceal the boner he was trying so hard to ignore.

it only mortified the sixteen year old more as he returned the older's passion, his cheeks burning as he moved his soft lips against the older in a passionate yet gentle kiss. shiloh's heart seemed to turn in his chest as the redhead shamelessly deepened it, his hands gracing shiloh's waist as the younger boy toke note of the way that he slipped his tongue into his mouth, moving it against his in a way that shiloh never would've thought the dead silent boy was capable of. the brunette failed easily in trying to hold in the soft whimper that escaped from his lips as he wrapped his arms around kaidon who only held him lovingly so it was bit disappointing when he pulled away from the kiss even if they had began to get breathless. still- shiloh found himself wanting nothing but more as he looked up at the boy meekly.

the feeling was more than mutual; in fact, if he could kaidon would smother the boy in kisses until they both passed out but he knew better- whether he cared or not was the question, because though he was not completely untamed he had found it hard to restrain himself ever since he had slipped the shirt shiloh was wearing off of him and revealed himself. from the very start he was doomed- shiloh's minute (*meaning small) shoulders that difffered so greatly to his vast ones, his sleekly defined collarbones, pretty, toned thighs that kaidon wanted- needed desperately to mark up, his sharp curves and perfect hips were all revealed to kadion at once who had to force himself to keep his cool even though his dick felt like it was going to explode if shiloh incidentally moved against it one more time.