22

╔═════════════════╗
𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
╚═════════════════╝

for once, all seemed to be well.

except for the growing crowd outside the gates of the valentino estate, which did not dimish and was not even attempted to remove. it seemed as if the people truly didn't care.

"so.. you're not going to like call a security person or something?" shiloh asked as he continued to hold the ice to his sore wrist.
"our security guards get every sunday off." cristina prompted with a small nod before she pointed a manicured finger to the ice pack he was holding. "lindo, it's melting."
"let me go get another one." shiloh said, standing up hastily before kaidon could so that it didn't appear as if he was constantly doing things for him, though kadion felt as if it was his duty. shiloh wrangeld out tight space inbetween the chair and table when he quickly grabbed the pajama pants he had on, turning a deep shade of red as he narrowly avoided them falling down completely.

just kill me atp- shiloh thought with a mortified smile.

"we can't have you wearing kadion's clothes.. it seems they don't fit." cristina remarked, causing her son to mutter something behind his breath.
"yea.." shiloh agreed slowly, his large, blue orbs still drawn wide open from the obvious shock of the moment. "uh.. if it's okay, maybe i could go back and grab my clothes..?"
"of course it's alright," martin aided with a nod. "we can have a car pi-"

"no. you can't go ." kaidon interuppted suddenly, peaking shiloh's attention with the somewhat controlling statement- however, the boy knew that it wasn't of his character. there had to be a reason why he was saying it.
"and why not?"
"because guys, what does it look like if a murder suspect returns back to the crime scene? he'll just look even more guilty, getting clothes or not. it doesn't matter with those cerdos.. if shi goes back, he'd just be arrested at the spot."

shiloh gasped quietly as what kaidon immedaitely said hit him with realization, but it went even deeper than that.. the fact that he was now a murder suspect to his own father's death affected the boy beyond knowledge, silencing him as the fact drained any expression he presented in his amiable features. the fact was damn near overwhelming.. why would he ever kill his father?

in fact, he couldn't think of anybody who'd have a motive to kill his father but the man himself.. nobody else knew what a perverted excuse for a father he was but his ex, and low and behold, ryan had been gone for a long time.

this wasn't a murder..

right?

"that's true," cristina murmured, too possesed with intense thought to look up before she suddenly came up with a solution that brightened her whole entire dispositon. "shiloh, would you like to go shopping?"
"if it's not too much trouble.."
"of course it's not lindo. please, think of us as your family now okay?" cristina questioned, though it was more of a command to the boy who just nodded with a large smile. "i'll order a car.. i don't feel like driving. it should be here in about 30 minutes.. so let's try to find some clothes for you."

kaidon rose from the table the same minute that his mother did, causing the woman with butt-length hair to raise a brow.

"sorry, i don't remember inviting you." crisitna told the redhead, her accented voice dipped in drastic drama that caused her indifferent, spoiled mess of a son to glare back saracstically. "this is me and shi time.. you don't even like to shop in person."
"i'm still coming with."
"says who? it's not like i'm gonna eat him or something." the beautiful woman pointed out, a twinkle in her hazel eyes as she let out a small giggle from her son's grumpy disposition. "scared i'm gonna steal your boyfriend?"