29

After we got back on the bus, my parents told me I can come back in two weeks so they can fully get theirselves together and move things back in the house and just have everything back in place.i wasn't really into that considering Shawn hates me and now I'll really feel alone.

Tonight is a dinner party to celebrate Shawn's new album, not looking forward to it. We have to dress nice and act like we're best friends, when in reality he hates my guts.

I slipped into yet another slim dress but with sequins and did my hair and make up like usual. Hopefully Shawn will at least talk to me tonight.

"Hurry up." I hear coming from a familiar voice that hasn't spoken to me in forever, it felt amazing. I turned back to see him give an awkward look on his face. As he began to turn around to exit I yelled, "Shawn, please."

He stops and waits a moment before turning to me. He gives me a sympathetic look as if I was a lay puppy. I could feel my lips quiver, and it was then I turned around so he didn't see me cry. "Never Mind." I choke out. I could hear him leave and exit the bus. I grabbed my clutch and followed soon behind him.

I stepped out of the limo behind Shawn and his publicist. A mixture of fans and celebrities filled the ball room and the outside of it. Shawn stopped every 5 seconds to do a fake smile for the camera which began to piss me off because it felt like forever. When we finally got inside we all sat in this round table, Shawn on one side of me and my mother, dad, the publicist, and some other people I don't care to know as well. My father stood up with a microphone

"As Shawn's manager I am happy to say he is one of my best clients and I am so happy for how far he has got with his career. He's a talented kid. I am also happy to treat him as family and love him like my own, Makalya." He turned the mic off while everyone clapped and resumed to their conversations. I look to the right of me seeing Shawn starring off as if he was trying his very hardest to not even glance at me.

"Shawn."

As soon as I said that, he lost it. He slammed the silverware down and pushed himself away from the table and walked up the marble staircase. I look to my mom almost in tears.

She pets my back softly and whispers, "go after him. "

I look t her for a moment, as if I was asking for permission again. She nodded me away as I stood up and followed him up the staircase.

The stairs led to a long hallway followed by a patio at the end of the hallway. I could see Shawn standing outside leaning over the edge.

I walk down the hallway and open the door and shut it behind me waiting for him to say something.

"I can't get you out of my head. Your like a drug, as cheesy as it sounds. I want you to leave and never come back, so I'm not hurt, but I can't let you do that." He turns around and looks at me with watery eyes.

"The truth is I never lost feelings for you. I always had that mini heart attack when you spoke to me. I always got a little red and shaky when you were around me. The feelings always came back when my eyes met with yours. It's like listening to an old song for the first time in a few years. You stumble on the first few words, but once it all kicks in, it all comes rushing back."

He placed his hands on the sides of my arms and brought me a bit closer to him. "I need you Makalya. I love you."

I was in shock. I felt as if my knees were going to collapse before me. I couldn't even say anything. I
Shook my head and threw my arms around him and jumped into his arms. I didn't care that I had a dress on.

"Shawn I love you so much please never leave oh my god I don't know what I would do without you. Please never leave. I love you I love you!"I cried to him. He chuckled and held me tighter, never wanting this to end.

______

As much as I hate saying I was wrong, I was. At first I begged to be away from
Him and away from That tour bus. But now, I beg to do nothing but be on that damn tour bus and be with him.

. End .

I HAVE WRITTEN THE FIRST PART OF THE SEQUEL GO READ THAT SHIT