6

"Dating?!" I shouted throwing my hands in the air.

"Yup,' he patted my back, "gotta go!" and with that he ran onto stage. "Douchebag." I say to myself. I am now stuck watching this Canadian sing or 3 hours.

I sat in the far back and kept to myself for three hours straight. I am not going to have fun doing this for 8 months. When he got off stage he threw the microphones off to the side. "Do you think you can get me some water? and those pita crckers? yeah, thAnks." I laughed. "Thats funny you think Im going to do that for you." I then walked back to the bus.

When I was walking back all those screaming girls were screaming at me? "Are you and Shawn dating?", "he's mine!", "Makayla and Shawn for life!" I rolled my eyes and slammed the tour bus door shut.

"Hey come on! were going out to eat!" Shawn said barging into my room. I groaned. "I am still pissed off at you. Why did you tell everyone we were dating?" I questioned. "Even worse rumors can go out, like your my sister, or something stupid like that, no one will really even care about you."

Ouch.

"Now come on were Going out to eat!" he said grabbing my hand. When he opened the tour bus doors, a roar of screaming filled my ears. He then put his arm around me catching all the girls attention to me. I heard boos and awes and how cutes and Shayla? What the hell?

Once we reached the stretch limo, I threw his arm off of me.

"Are you two dating now?" Katherine, Shawn's publicist said pointing at the two of us.

"I don't know are we?" I said looking at Shawn. "Im only trying to protect you from hate." He said shrugging. "Oh by telling all the girls in the country that would kidnap you in a heartbeat so they would be with you that you and me are dating? Out of all the girls you choose me is what there thinking. Did you not here all those boos out there? yeah this is really protecting me." I rolled my eyes. When Shawn opened his mouth to say something, Katherine butted in.

"Hey the both of you stop it. This might actually be a good idea, and when 8 months is over and you have to go home, we can say that you two get into a huge fight, and you break up. This will be perfect." She smiled pulling out here phone. Before I could say anything she screamed, "smile!" Shawn put his arm back around me and tried to do his best smile. I did my fakest as she snapped the picture, posting it on Instagram, Mobli, Snapchat, and Twitter with the caption "Best couple alive! #Shayla @shawnmendes @mynameismakayla"

I then received 2000 more followers. I closed my phone out shoving it back in my purse.

"Mow the two of you need to be the most happiest, loving, and perfect couple alive." She said before getting out of the limo.