23

"Theres something your not telling me. I know it Shawn." I looked him in the eyes. His fingers pressed against his temples massaging them slowly. "This wasn't supposed to happen." He muttered. I looked at him in confusion. What are you talking about?

"Shawn please tell-"

"Honey where are you?" My father bursted through the doors. I was in shock. "What are you doing here?" he ignored my question. He pulled Shawn away and whispered to him. "You need to tell her." I heard Shawn say. My father sighed and looked at me in sadness. He looked back at Shawn and slowly nodded, guiding me towards the bed. "Have a seat baby girl." I hesitantly  sat down waiting for a big speech.

"Sweetie, the main reason why you went on the trip was because, you mother never died. She went to a rehab and contacted me saying she was then clean, but I didn't believe her. Shes been looking for you, but I don't want you caught up in her drama mess. I figured, that if you went on tour with Shawn, that he could protect you, and that because you would be moving around, she wouldn't be able to find you." He sighed. "Unfortuanatly, she has." 

I stood up in shame. "So you were in on this?! Protecting me from my mom, Shawn?! She could have changed, you don't know! I had to pretend to date your for 6 months! I never want to see either of you again!" I screamed and pushed my way past the strong guards.

"Wait!" Shawn screamed. I turned back at him before exiting the door. "I-Im sorry, its not like I meant to hurt you." He trailed off.

"Hey hey hey!" Matt yelled laughing along with the other guys bursting through the room. "Whats going on? You guys' first fight?" Cameron joked which only made me more angrier.  I looked at them then back to my father and Shawn who were both in shame. They honestly should be.

"No. In fact, there is no 'first fight.' We were never together. And never will be. I would never date him if he was the last man on earth." I said before pushing my way past them again.  I ran down the hallway towards the pool. I heard my name being screamed by many people, but I didn't care.