19

I slowly opened my eyes as morning came. Two strong arms were wrapped around my body. I tilt my head up to see Shawn smiling in his sleep. I looked at him confused. "Finally your awake." Nash said laughing. I sat up and stretched out my arms. "Whats the plan for today?" I asked yawning. "Well, we have fans to meet. You can come with or stay here, whatever you want." I nodded and grabbed some clothes out of my suitcase. "Where is everyone els?" I ask getting my stuff together. "Oh I told them to leave so we can shower fuck before Shawn wakes up." I looked at him to see if he was serious or not, it didn't sound like a joke. "Kidding." He laughs. I sign in relief and walk to the bathroom and just before I shut the door I hear, "sort of."

I took a quick shower to get the chlorine out of my hair. I turned the nozzle off and reached for a towel. Shawns arms were around me. He was smiling. It felt nice. But it's not supposed to, I don't think. I can't do it anymore I don't want him but
I want him. I want Nash but I don't want Nash. God I'm an idiot!

I stuck my head out looking for a towel. Nowhere in sight.

"Nash." I whispered peeking my head from the door. "Can you get me a towel?" He nodded and grabbed one from the dresser and walked towards the door. I extended my arm  the towel but Nash pulled his hand back slower which caused me to reach further. "Nash!" He laughed and handed me the towel. I shut the door and dried myself off getting ready.

"So what are you going to do?" Shawn asked putting his arm around me.  Nash gave a down look and turned away. I coul feel Shawn tense up and I didn't like the tension. The boys all came back into the room to discuss the day. "Dad sent me money, so Im going shopping." I said. Matthew stood up, "if you need someone to go around with you, I can go." He said. I nodded and looked at Shawn for permission. Its horrible how I have to ask for permission to be with another male. He nodded without really looking me in the eye. I stood up and grabbed my little purse walking out the door with Matthew.