16

"So when will the other guys be here?"

I threw my bag onto the bed. "Any minute now." I nodded and started to unpack.

"PUBIC HAIR!!" I shot my head at the door to see a grinning Taylor, and walking in behind him was Nash and Cameron. "go to y'all's room." I said.

"Uh hun, This is our room." Taylor laughed. I sighed. "Look, Nash and Cameron can sleep on that bed, I can sleep on the little pull out couch, an you and Shawn can sleep in that bed." Taylor explained. I looked over at Nash who looked a little disappointed. "I cant sleep with Shawn!" 

They all looked at me in confusion. Oh shit, were still fake dating. "I mean, I take up the whole bed, maybe I should just take the couch."

"Babe I wont bite,"He whined. He came a bit closer. "You weren't saying that last night." He smirks to me. I sighed and gave him a glare. "Alright." He smiled and started moving his bags onto our bed. I hated saying that.

"Im gonna go downstairs  to the vending machine." I said walking towards the door. The boys were settling in so because I had already finished unpacking, I decided to take a walk. "Do y'all want anything?" They shook their heads and proceeded to unpack.

"Wait! Ill come with you. " Nash said getting up so I stopped to wait for him seeing Shawn give a very unpleasant look, like the one I gave him when I first met him. And if looks could kill, I don't know how I'm still alive.

_____

"So when are you going to tell the rest of the guys?" I stopped pushing the buttons on the machine and looked up at him. He propped against the machine. "Tell them what?" He laughed. "That your not really dating Shawn." How did he find out?

"I-I am so." I argued. He pulled me a little closer to him. "I know your not." He looked into my eyes. "Fine." I sighed. "Im not dating him. But dont tell anyone." I scolded. "I wont. But why are you doing this? I could be with you." I grabbed the drink and chips and started walking back to the hotel room. "Because his publicist thinks it will make him more popular, unfortunately it has."

He just nodded as we continued to walk to our room. I opened the door into a shaving cream battle with all the boys. "Really?" Everyone stopped and looked towards me and Nash. "Yeah," Nash said grabbing a can of cream. "You should have waited for us." He said. Before I could respond shaving cream was being smeared into my hair and a little on my face. Everyone started cheering and continued with the battle.