26

I told Shawn that I don't think we should date 'for real' just yet. I wasn't sure for it. He said he was okay with it, but i don't believe him. After me telling all the boys we were never together, somebody, not going to say names, (Taylor Freaking Caniff) tweeted out we were never dating. Shawn went back on and said that we did  we broke up, although his publicist was not all too happy, he didn't seem to care.

I just have so many mixed emotions going through my head about Shawn, I can't describe it. First I feel like I love him and want to be with him, and then I hate his guts. There is no middle, and I want to be able to like him all the time, not just when he wants to be nice.

I sat down with both my mom and dad. We talked things out for what felt like hours. There thinking off becoming a couple again which I couldn't be more happier.

A week after the incident, We decide to all meet back up at the Smash Club. I sat at the bar while the other guys went around looking for girls. I awkwardly sat there, occasionally checking my phone for a message or notification. Why cant I have friends?
Oh yeah. I have them but there all looking for a hook up.
"A beautiful girl like you shouldn't be sitting by herself. " I hear behind my ear. I turn my head, not completely facing this person. I fully faced the attractive boy in front of me. "Im Sammy and you are?"
"Makayla." I said smiling. He returned the favor and sat in the seat next to me. "Can I have two cokes?" He asks the waiter. The waiter nods and turns for the drinks. "So why are you sitting by yourself?"
"My friends left me so yeah." I awkwardly said twiddling my thumbs.
He was the most attractive thing,
I didn't know what to do, but I don't see why I was so nervous considering I'm around attractive boys almost every day. He muffled a thank you to the waiter and offered me the drink. I smiled and took his offer drinking it slowly. We stayed in an awkward silence for a moment until some slow music came on. "Would you like to dance?" He stood up and extended his hand to mine. I hesitated. "I wont bite." He chuckled. I slowly took his hand and he led me onto the dance floor. He held onto my hand and put his other around my waist as I placed mine around his neck. We swayed back and forth to the rhythm and occasionally he would twirl me around. "I know you don't know me well and all, but maybe I can get your phone number and we can talk?" He asked with red cheeks. I then also began to feel my cheeks heat up and i nodded. We left the dance floor for me to find paper and a pen. I signed the paper and passed it to him with a smile. "Hey Makayla Guess-Sammy! What are you doing here!?" Matthew shouts.

"You two know each other?"