27

I sighed. I was really hoping I could meet a decent guy that wasn't associated with these guys.
I guess thats impossible huh?
"There isn't a problem with that, is there Makayla?" Sammy reassuringly asked. I gave a weak smile and shook my head. "No not at all." I said. He smiled back and took my hand in his.
He pulled me along with the other guys to sit in a booth. Shawn, Sammy, and I were squished into one booth, talk about awkward.

As Sammy and Shawn and Cameron started their own conversations, I sat there on my phone and pretended I was doing something on it when I really was doing nothing. I felt a warm tingle on mid thigh and as I looked down to see why, I saw it to be Sammy's hand. I felt butterflies swarming in my stomach, and I constantly wanted to either jump up and leave, or grab his face and smush it with mine. I could feel occasional small glares received from Shawn and it made me feel a little weird, because I didn't know how i still felt about Shawn.
As 12 am rolled around, quite quickly, we began to leave the booths. Cameron and Matthew started filling in the limo and as I stepped in someone pulled me out. "Hey."
Sammy awkwardly said as let go of my arm. "So listen, I was wondering if maybe you want to possibly go out to dinner with me?" he scratched the back of his neck. It was kind of adorable how he got all embarrassed. "I would-"
"Sorry shes busy." I felt an arm go around my shoulder and pulled back into the limo.

"What the hell, Shawn!"