10

As we made it into the limo, there were his little Magcon friends. They were hot, but still really stuck up. "Hi," the blue eyed boy smiled extending his hand for me to shake. "Im Nash." He winked. I was still holding Shawn's hand and could feel him tensing up. "Im Makayla." I shook his hand. Maybe I was wrong about these boys.

"Oh Damn! Look at this girl that follows us on Twitter! Shes so hot! I bet I could get in bed with her before y'all could!" the bandana boy screamed.

"Oh please,she would want a real man not you." The the tall dark brown headed said holding up his arms to show off his muscles. Okay maybe I was wrong again.

I could feel Nash starring at me as well as Shawn. To be honest it was kind of weird. "Were here!" Katherine said hopping out of the car. The restaurant  was Italian, disgusting.

I stepped up onto the sidewalk, somehow missing the second time on my next foot and slipping. I began to fall until I felt a pair of strong arms grab me and pull me up. I looked up to see Nash, or blue eyes. "Watch your step." He laughed smiling. I smiled back. "Thanks blue eyes." I said patting down my skirt to get the dirt off.

"Your cute," he smirks. "too bad your Shawn's." He sighs in a sarcastic but in a way, cute.
"I'm not anyone's. Im not property."

"I know, and I wouldn't treat you like it like some people." He whispers before Shawn butts in, once again.

"Okay now lets go." Shawn said impatiently grabbing my arm. We sat down in a large booth, Shawn in the inside, followed by me, Nash, and two other pigs from the car. The rest of the boys sat on the other side.

"So how long have you two been together?" one boy with shaggy dark hair said. "Well, we've been together since the beginning of the tour, it was her fathers idea." Shawn explained. At least he got it right this time.

I then felt a foot tangle with mine, iT was Nash. I kicked his foot back adjusting in my seat.

I didn't really eat anything because I hate Italian. It's just disgusting, like, why would anyone want cheese filled noodles? I hate cheese. Everyone was cutting up and joking around, they are kind of funny. Nash seemed to take more interest in me and Shawn watched his every move. "So how are you liking the tour?" Nash asked me. "Its okay but I'm not a fan of concerts." I said and He nodded. Shawn put his arm around me and said, "Yeah but she does it for me." He said leaning in. I turned my head so he ended up slobbering all over my cheek.

~~

As everyone was getting seated in the car, we had a few others join us so there wasn't a lot of room. I poked my head into the car looking around for an empty place. Shawn started patting his leg. "Come here babe," he pulled me on on top of him sitting in his lap. This just got awkward. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. After that, the car ride was a little silent.  I didn't like the feeling of him so close to me. Not just because it's Shawn, but also because I've never done anything like this with anyone before. It just feels different.

Once we all got out of the car, The bandana boy chased two others while Nash, Shawn and I walked back to the tour bus. "Well, It was nice meeting you," Nash said wrapping his arms around me. I felt a bare hand on my butt which made my eyes go wide. He pulled away smirking and walked away without another word.

I touch the back of my skirt and felt a piece of paper sticking out from the back of my butt. I slipped it out and unfolding the paper.

Call me sometime ;)

Nash

xxx-xxx-xxxx

I folded the paper up and stuck it into my purse walking into the tour bus smiling a bit because he gave a way better first impression than Shawn did. And he's so much hotter than him.

I swung open the doors and Shawn stood up from the bed. "What the hell?" he scolded. "Your supposed to be dating me, not him." he said crossing his arms. "What is your problem? Nash was just being nice, unlike you, your just a dick." I threw my purse on the counter.
"You cant flirt with him and be dating me!" he walked over to me.
"Okay," I gave him the finger. "one, I am not dating you, this was never my idea. Two, I wasn't flirting with him." I crossed my arms.

"Why?" I shot my head up in confusion.

"Why what?"

"Were suppose to kiss, why is it that every time I do it, or try to, you back away from it, besides the fact that you hate me."

I immediately got up and walked away, I didn't want him to know why. He came closer to me, "hey hey, I didn't mean to offend you," his voice calmed down. He put his hand on my shoulder, sending chills down my spine. "I was just asking."

I turned around facing him. "Honestly, Hating you isn't the only reason why I don't like doing this fake relationship. Its because I have never had a boyfriend, never been on a date, I have never even had a friend before. Ive never had my first kiss either, I don't want it with my fake boyfriend that I can barley stand. "

I felt a tear slip down.

"Hey, hey." He said whipping the tears from my cheek. "Its okay, I wont do it." He said pulling me closer to him.

after a few seconds he pulled back. "Oh, so you can be sweet. " I replied. He laughed lightly.

"You just don't know me, sweetheart."