12

I tucked in my shirt into the grey skirt. Why was he doing this? I knew I shouldn't have told him about why wouldn't kiss him. Im afraid of him making that move. Honestly I don't want to end up liking him. He's too famous and it's going to be so much drama and I'm not into that. I brushed out my hair one more time before I heard a knock at the door.

"Hi." Shawn said smiling. I returned the favor before he grabbed my hand lead me out of the bus.

The screaming girls were surrounding the red ropes and security guards holding them back. This is just way too much, and we're not even actually together. Shawn opened the door for me to the limo and climbed in behind me.

"You look really nice." Shawn complimented. "Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." I winked.

"So where are we going?" I asked taking a sip of water they had in the limo. "I was thinking, we can go out to eat, and go to the beach, theres a small concert, nothing big." I nodded.

"And maybe a surprise afterwards." I looked at him with a puzzled look. He just gave me a smile and a wink behind it.

The limo pulled into a full stop in front of a cute restaurant. He wrapped his arm around me walking up to the door. "Reservation for 2? Mendes."

"Oh yes! Right this way," the lady said guiding us towards the back. "I'm a big fan." She giggled leading us to our table. She was gorgeous. And it left me the boiling feeling. Was I jealous? No. I was just upset that another girl was talking to him like that in front of me, not jealousy. Even if I was jealous, there are millions of girls that want him, so it's almost normal? I guess.

____

This night was turning out to be okay, he knew I didn't like Italian so thats good. But I hate concerts. I only like a few singers, nothing Shawn would know. 

As we were leaving the restaurant, he pulled me over to a big outdoor stage, it looks like this was the little concert. "I didn't like that girl." I looked at him oddly. "Okay? Why would I care." I mumble. I was a bad liar, but I sort of wasn't lying. "Sure you didn't." He chuckled.
"And what's that supposed to mean?" I turned towards him and crossed my arms. "Your face was boiling and you asked for someone els to bring our food." He laughed. "psh pf no. I asked for another waiter because I didn't like her shirt." I loved her shirt.

"I get it, I'm irresistible. But I'm yours babe." He blew a kiss and looked at his phone. "So there's the cocky Canadian I know."

"And love."

There weren't many people, 30, 40 at the most not counting us. I looked up to see my favorite singer of all time, Ed Sheeran .

I smiled in awe and looked back at Shawn. "How did you know?" He smiled taking my hand, "Dance with me?" I hesitantly nodded as he pulled me to the center of the floor.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and mine snaked around his neck. We both swayed back and forth to the music. I laid my head on Shawn's chest, "This is amazing." I whispered. "Its all for you." He said. I looked up at him in awe.

I never actually looked at his good features at all. I was too focused on the fact that I hated him. Not to see how perfect his eyes were an how cute his little lazy eye was. Or how his hair flips right up perfectly, even though almost every guy has that look nowadays, it makes him look amazing. Or his perfect pearly whites smiling down at me making me blush every second.
"honey now, take me into your loving arms." He sang into my ear.

And he's not as bad as I made him out to sound. His voice is almost, angelic.

When the song and the concert was over, we walked down towards the beach.

"Am I doing good?" He questioned.

"Better than anyone has ever."

He sighed and smiled in relief. I looked at the ocean and gazed into the stars. "Its beautiful."

"Just like you." I looked up at him. He didn't take his gaze off the stars. He then looked at me facing me. "Makayla, Im so sorry for the way I've acted since you have been here."

I just nodded.

" I don't deserve this night with you."

I just nodded.

"Are you okay?"

I just nodded. "I mean-uh yeah I'm fine. "

He wrapped his arms around me. When his eyes met mine, I wanted to just kiss him, when I started to notice that I was leaning in, he was as well.