22

"Nash, we cant do this. Its not right." I protested before he leaned in to kiss me again. I wanted him to kiss me though, I really did.

"Its not like you two are dating." He spat. He didn't seem too happy after he crossed his arms over his chest. "Everyone els thinks that though." I sighed. "Well then why are you doing it?" he asked. Honestly I am wondering that too. why am I doing this?!

"I-I" I sighed. "I don't know." I looked over his shoulders noticing movement on the cameras. I froze in fear. "Nash." He turned around to the camera to see a maintenance man going to the basement.

Please don't go to the control room please please pleasee. It was no use. We were frozen until we heard footsteps coming closer to the door. Nash grabbed my hand an pulled me underneath the desk. Surprinsgly very roomy when were awkwardly balled up together. But My legs were drapped over his and clutched to him. I was so scared. When the door swung open I held my breath.

"See, no one is in here."

"But I swear I saw two kids go in here earlier!"

"Probably seeing things Ma'am."

The door shut and I let out a loud and relieved sigh. Nash just laughed. Douche

I slowly crawled out of underneath the desk and Nash followed behind me. I brushed off my pjs and sighed. Its been almost 30 minutes. I give up.

I slowly walk to the door putting my hand on the knob. I twist it slowly and creak open the door, only to fall on the floor in fright. Carter jumped into my face causing me to scream bloody murder and fall on the floor. "Gotcha!" Cameron came in and huffed. "Finally. You guys are good at this."

We all walked back up to our rooms. When I opened the door everyone was yelling. "Oh finally!" Taylor said which made me let out a laugh. Its kind of funny to me. I look down at my watch. It was 11:30 pm.

I pushed everyone out of the room and back to their own so I can get some sleep. I was really exhausted, and still in shock of what I did with Nash earlier.

It was an okay kiss. I do like him a lot but it feels different kissing Shawn than kissing Nash. Is There is more pleasure kissing Shawn? I dont even know.

I was lost in my train of though until I heard banging on the door. Shawn was in the shower. I figured it was kne of the guys so I walked up to the door and answered it. But it wasnt one of the guys, It was the "fan"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~¥~•~•

"Um hi.. Can I help you?" i ask awkwardly twiddling my thumbs. She didnt respond. Only pulling me close to her wrapping her arms around me.

"Oh how I missed you." She whispered. I was very confused. "missed me?"

She was still wearing the same clothes from today and smelled horrible. She pulled away from me and looked into my eyes. "Its a pleasure to see you again Makayla Smith. My name is Elaine Smith, your mother."

My jaw laid comfortably on the floor as the words came out. This couldnt be mom. Its an imposter, my mom is dead.

"Im sorry but your not my mother. Shes dead." She shook her head. "Oh but I am not kayla pie' Thats what she used to call me. 'But I was never dead. Your father kicked me out. So I joined a rehab. I have been looking for you for 6 months."

Around the same time I started the tour. "Im sorry but I don't believe you. Theres no way. " I turn my head and Shawn was coming out of the restroom. He spotted me and worry washed over his face. He rushed up to me and grabbed my arm. "Im sorry ma'am but no autographs now please. You need to leave." And with that he shut the door on the poor lady. Should I believe her?