25

I pulled away and looked into his eyes. I liked him, I had some kind of strong feelings for him. There was no doubt in that, I wanted him but I just cant imagine dating someone like him. He's just so stuck up all the time. He leaned down to my face and brushed his nose against mine. Or maybe just half the time. I wasn't sure what we were after that. "Shawn, What do we do?" He looked at me in confusion. "What do you mean?" I sighed, "what are we?" he grabbed my hand and started walking back towards our room. "Your avoiding my question." He didn't answer, he just kept walking which irritated me a little bit. When we reached the room and opened the door for me. Seeing as there was no one els in the room he shut it behind him and locked it. "Whatever you wanna be, baby." I turned and looked back at the smirking boy. He walked towards me, at least an inch from my face. I brought my hand up to slap him in the chest, but as my hand was flying down, he grabbed it and laced his fingers into mine. He wrapped his other arm around my waist and mine went around his neck as he kissed me.

What is he doing to me?
-----

"You know I believe you. About your mom changing." Shawn trailed off. I looked up at him as we laid in the bed watching movies on netflix. "I wish my father did." I sighed. He sat up a bit, adjusting himself in his position. I sat up as well. "Would if we could convince him? Would if they arrange a time to talk about things?" he questioned. Its not that bad of an idea. "That would be nice but I dont think he would wanna speak to her." I frowned, he tilted my chin up and said, "I will talk to him." He smiled. "Shawn, that would be amazing." He picked up the phone an walked towards the door. "Hey man! Look I have an idea."