8

As soon as I got onto the tour bus I threw my heels to the side and changed into sweats an a shirt. No way in hell I will go on a date with Shawn. I almost had to kiss him eugh.

"Nice job tonight." Shawn barged into my room speaking sarcastically. "Im not kissing you." I said crossing my arms and shaking my head. "No, no, no."

He sat on my bed. "Trust me, I don't want to either, but I don't understand why you hate me so much. You have never even heard my music. "

"I prefer not to. And your a dick thats why I don't like you. And your music is sketchy and typical.

"Its because Im Canadian right?" I let out a small laugh and then got serious again.

"Look, I don't want to be your fake girlfriend, I don't want to do this." He got a little closer.

"Maybe we should get to know each other better." He laid his hand on my thigh giving with his sly remark. I scoffed and slapped his hand away.

"Maybe we shouldn't." I looked away and grabbed my pamper bag that holds all my stuff that I use when I've had a long day.

He sighed and got up, walking back to his "room" I am guessing.

Before he exited the room, he poked his head back in. "You might regret that later when we fall madly in love."

I'm hoping it was sarcasm.